Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Starting offensive player says Blake isn't the right QB for team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
According to Josina Anderson.

Promote that player to head coach ASAP
Odds are also pretty good that this player isn't right for the team either.
Sigh... Now there's this smh
Oh man. The second half of this season is gonna be a blast. What a crap show.

Whoa. So Blakes Life doesn't Matter?
Quote:Oh man. The second half of this season is gonna be a blast. What a crap show.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

[Image: 4MbS2i.gif]
The first crack
must be AR15
Blakes alter ego from 2015
Quote:must be AR15

My magic eight ball says signs are pointing to yes.
Quote:My magic eight ball says signs are pointing to yes.

I am actually leaning towards Kelvin Beachum. I remember when Beachum was a free agent, Anderson seemed to have the inside scoop on his moves.
Khan is getting ready to pick Gus Bradley over Blake Bortles. Bortles and his agent will be going to New York shortly to start winning with a real franchise. The Jags is the worst run franchise in the history of the NFL. The inmates run the asylum. 

Quote:Khan is getting ready to pick Gus Bradley over Blake Bortles. Bortles and his agent will be going to New York shortly to start winning with a real franchise. The Jags is the worst run franchise in the history of the NFL. The inmates run the asylum.
spacecoastjag,
did you notice when bortles tries to shorten his throwing motion, his throws lack velocity. He's got a weak arm.
Quote:Khan is getting ready to pick Gus Bradley over Blake Bortles. Bortles and his agent will be going to New York shortly to start winning with a real franchise. The Jags is the worst run franchise in the history of the NFL. The inmates run the asylum.

So everyone in the sporting world is saying that Blake sucks. His own team is beginning to recognize it. But for some reason they're all crazy?
it could be Julius Thomas since he played with Peyton Manning

The Jets have a storied history of great QBs.
Quote:it could be Julius Thomas since he played with Peyton Manning

That lazy bum drops more balls than A Rob
Quote:The Jets have a storied history of great QBs.

His agent wants him in a real market. Remember I told you this.
Quote:His agent wants him in a real market. Remember I told you this.
But Hackenburg and Bryce Petty > Bortles
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7