Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is anyone going to watch the next game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Looking at how pathetic we played last night and figuring in that Khan isn't going to change anything and apparently just doesn't care about the rest of the season, are you going to watch the next game? Personally, I'm done. Why submit myself to that kind of grief? I have enough problems as it is. Why pile on unnecessarily? When something changes, I'll be back, but right now this team has given up and if they don't care, I don't care.

Might need to change your name to NonFanJay.

No, I'm done for the year. It's seriously causing depression (gonna have to up my meds lol). I hope the stadium is empty next home game.

Idk. Might just watch RedZone and if I see it, I see it.
Quote:Might need to change your name to NonFanJay.

It's my true fandom that is keeping me away. Why watch a team that is going to make no effort to fix their problems. Khan said there will be no coaching change and "actions are louder than words". Well, if that is true, by him not doing anything, it shows he doesn't care. That's pretty clear. I don't wanna watch my favorite team continue to get run into the ground, because of a pitiful coach and uninterested owner.
I'll be out of town and usually try to make it a point to watch or at least follow the game (like I did in Europe last month). I won't this time.
Yes.  I will be watching it - and every game after.  Through thick and thin.  It sucks being so bad and especially for so long but that's the breaks.  I love the Jags and they are my team and they will always be my team.

Quote:Looking at how pathetic we played last night and figuring in that Khan isn't going to change anything and apparently just doesn't care about the rest of the season, are you going to watch the next game? Personally, I'm done. Why submit myself to that kind of grief? I have enough problems as it is. Why pile on unnecessarily? When something changes, I'll be back, but right now this team has given up and if they don't care, I don't care.

What you are saying is you don't care about the team anymore. Have fun looking for a new one.

People who truly care about the Jaguars never consider not watching games just because the team sucks.

Quote:What you are saying is you don't care about the team anymore. Have fun looking for a new one.
You have no business telling this to someone when you are a fan of MULTIPLE teams. 3 teams.

I won't watch another game until Gus is shown the door. You can say what you want but it's not happening. I don't need to watch this hopeless dumpster fire for hours, there are better things to do with my time.
Quote:What you are saying is you don't care about the team anymore. Have fun looking for a new one.

People who truly care about the Jaguars never consider not watching games just because the team sucks.

Guess we can't all be cool like you and like 10 teams in NFL and 20 teams in college. 
Quote:Looking at how pathetic we played last night and figuring in that Khan isn't going to change anything and apparently just doesn't care about the rest of the season, are you going to watch the next game? Personally, I'm done. Why submit myself to that kind of grief? I have enough problems as it is. Why pile on unnecessarily? When something changes, I'll be back, but right now this team has given up and if they don't care, I don't care.

[Image: 76452d1392330272-new-ohio-upset-well-bye-meme-663.jpg]

Quote:Yes.  I will be watching it - and every game after.  Through thick and thin.  It sucks being so bad and especially for so long but that's the breaks.  I love the Jags and they are my team and they will always be my team.

My thoughts exactly.
Quote:You have no business telling this to someone when you are a fan of MULTIPLE teams. 3 teams.

I won't watch another game until Gus is shown the door. You can say what you want but it's not happening. I don't need to watch this hopeless dumpster fire for hours, there are better things to do with my time.

[Image: 76452d1392330272-new-ohio-upset-well-bye-meme-663.jpg]
Quote:Yes. I will be watching it - and every game after. Through thick and thin. It sucks being so bad and especially for so long but that's the breaks. I love the Jags and they are my team and they will always be my team.

I'm here atm. More emotionless about it though at this point.
I'll say today that I won't. But I know come next Sunday I will be. I'm just so apathetic to the whole thing now
No thanks. I'll find something else to do. Maybe just punch myself in the gut a few times. Same effect.
Of course I will watch...until the booze finally kicks in, then I'll probably take a nap.

Quote:You have no business telling this to someone when you are a fan of MULTIPLE teams. 3 teams.

Rooting for three teams is irrelevant.
Quote:Yes.  I will be watching it - and every game after.  Through thick and thin.  It sucks being so bad and especially for so long but that's the breaks.  I love the Jags and they are my team and they will always be my team.

Yeah. But hockey season just started. You have diversion.
Yeah we only get 16 games a year. Plus this is turning into a sweet sitcom
Quote:Rooting for three teams is irrelevant.

What if two of those teams are playing each other?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6