Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FBI ReOpens Investigation Into Clinton Email Based On Newly Discovered Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm pretty sure you mean the FBI, NOT FBT in the title of the thread

FBT...or FBI?

Ouch...that's gotta hurt.
I wish I had that much influence over this stuff.  

Quote:Ouch...that's gotta hurt.

I'm sure the lemmings will continue to support her because of the (D) after her name.  

I made sure to post a link from a source that our leftist friends would consider "credible".  
Quote:I'm sure the lemmings will continue to support her because of the (D) after her name.  

I made sure to post a link from a source that our leftist friends would consider "credible".

So true!
Completely ok with this. They can impeach her.
Quote:Completely ok with this. They can impeach her.
That won't be necessary.  If she wins or loses, you know your messiah, Obama will simply pardon her.

Even better news than the potential of firing Bradley.

I'm not going to get too hyped. They could come out tomorrow and say they were following up on 2 documents that turn out to be non classified. That would further the illusion of due diligence and potentially dull the wiki leaks implications.

But if there isn't a further exculpatory declaration... We could be getting to a critical mass.

Nikki Haley just came out in support of trump. They might know something...
WikiLinks hasn't even released their best stuff yet either. 

Quote:I'm not going to get too hyped. They could come out tomorrow and say they were following up on 2 documents that turn out to be non classified. That would further the illusion of due diligence and potentially dull the wiki leaks implications.

But if there isn't a further exculpatory declaration... We could be getting to a critical mass.

Nikki Haley just came out in support of trump. They might know something...

A Republican is voting for a Republican! Shocking
Clinton also cut off from all security briefings as of an hour ago. This chick is toxic to our countries security.

An odd development for a rigged election

Drain the Swamp!

Quote:Clinton also cut off from all security briefings as of an hour ago. This chick is toxic to our countries security.

Where are you getting that information?
Dog and pony show.

By saying she was "cleared" twice, it "ends" the discussion.

I don't expect any investigation to happen any more than the joke of an "investigation" that happened the first time.

It's their only way to combat the truth they're drowning in.  So... fake another "clearing."  If some bought the [BLEEP] hook line and sinker the first time, it will only galvanize them the second.

Quote:Completely ok with this. They can impeach her.

That's my dream scenario.  Hold on 11 more days, get elected, then get impeached  !!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8