Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FBI ReOpens Investigation Into Clinton Email Based On Newly Discovered Information

I wonder if she'll continue to say she was cleared by Comey?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm pretty sure you mean the FBI, NOT FBT in the title of the thread

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."
[Image: mds111.jpg]

FBT...or FBI?

Have you seen my baseball?

Ouch...that's gotta hurt.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I wish I had that much influence over this stuff.  

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Ouch...that's gotta hurt.

I'm sure the lemmings will continue to support her because of the (D) after her name.  

I made sure to post a link from a source that our leftist friends would consider "credible".  

Quote:I'm sure the lemmings will continue to support her because of the (D) after her name.  

I made sure to post a link from a source that our leftist friends would consider "credible".

So true!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Completely ok with this. They can impeach her.

Quote:Completely ok with this. They can impeach her.
That won't be necessary.  If she wins or loses, you know your messiah, Obama will simply pardon her.

Even better news than the potential of firing Bradley.

Here's the Comey letter to congress indicating they're reopening the investigation.

I'm not going to get too hyped. They could come out tomorrow and say they were following up on 2 documents that turn out to be non classified. That would further the illusion of due diligence and potentially dull the wiki leaks implications.

But if there isn't a further exculpatory declaration... We could be getting to a critical mass.

Nikki Haley just came out in support of trump. They might know something...

WikiLinks hasn't even released their best stuff yet either. 

Quote:I'm not going to get too hyped. They could come out tomorrow and say they were following up on 2 documents that turn out to be non classified. That would further the illusion of due diligence and potentially dull the wiki leaks implications.

But if there isn't a further exculpatory declaration... We could be getting to a critical mass.

Nikki Haley just came out in support of trump. They might know something...

A Republican is voting for a Republican! Shocking

Clinton also cut off from all security briefings as of an hour ago. This chick is toxic to our countries security.

An odd development for a rigged election

;

;

Drain the Swamp!

Quote:Clinton also cut off from all security briefings as of an hour ago. This chick is toxic to our countries security.

Where are you getting that information?

Dog and pony show.

By saying she was "cleared" twice, it "ends" the discussion.

I don't expect any investigation to happen any more than the joke of an "investigation" that happened the first time.

It's their only way to combat the truth they're drowning in.  So... fake another "clearing."  If some bought the [BLEEP] hook line and sinker the first time, it will only galvanize them the second.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Completely ok with this. They can impeach her.

That's my dream scenario.  Hold on 11 more days, get elected, then get impeached  !!