Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: London Jaguars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone else starting to see it? Goodell wants it, Khan wants it, but won't admit it (actions speak louder than words), the players obviously like it better over there, its a big market that will generate a lot of revenue for the team and NFL, plus they sell out their stadium - which is something we can do, but won't, until a winning product is put on that field. There might be 15k fans for the rest of our home games if no changes are made. Gives the front office a great excuse to pack up and go.

Yeah, he spent money on Jax, but they can't keep the team here if no one attends the games. They'll be forced to leave.

It's ok. They'll get the London Loggerheads while Coughlin assumes the replacement Jags team lol in Jax.
He can't just move the team l. I believe someone more seasoned with the process can elaborate.
No. The reason being.  Too much of a safety concern and Khan wouldnt of invested all this in Jax to leave um hanging. 

Why would London want a perennial disgrace?  How will their interest strengthen if they continuously witness pummeling?

Quote:He can't just move the team l. I believe someone more seasoned with the process can elaborate.
He can do what he wants with this team. If they lose money, they can't sustain this franchise in Jax. They'll have to go to London, and it'll happen if no changes are made. No one will go to these games lol.
Quote:No. The reason being.  Too much of a safety concern and Khan wouldnt of invested all this in Jax to leave um hanging. 
He's a billionaire, he'll make it all back in a few years. Honestly though, he'll be forced to move the team if no one attends the games. Doesn't matter if he spent money on the city or not.
When would he move them? It wouldn't be in the offseason. So 2 years? 5 years? 10 years?
NFL will never over take the World Cup in London never. 

Quote:When would he move them? It wouldn't be in the offseason. So 2 years? 5 years? 10 years?
Would take a couple years. When our players don't re-sign and we are still a dumpster fire, he'll start the process.
Quote:He can do what he wants with this team. If they lose money, they can't sustain this franchise in Jax. They'll have to go to London, and it'll happen if no changes are made. No one will go to these games lol.

But he isn't losing money and would have to open the books to prove it.

It's all moot anyway because they aren't moving, but it isn't that easy
Moving to London? This team struggles to move two yards. Crossing the Atlantic would impress me. If they attempted to move to London, I'd fully expect them to be dropped before the reach Mayport.
Sosa, you seem to be convinced the team is moving in your incessant points of contention here. So why even put a "?" up in the thread title suggesting that this is some sort of uncertainty in your mind? You really need to internalize this conspiracy. 

This Relocation every time we lose thing, is an old drum your beating and quite frankly your anxiety over the topic is unbearably annoying. Please stop.

Quote:Sosa, you seem to be convinced the team is moving in your incessant points of contention here. So why even put a "?" up in the thread title suggesting that this is some sort of uncertainty in your mind? You really need to internalize this conspiracy. 

This Relocation every time we lose thing, is an old drum your beating and quite frankly your anxiety over the topic is unbearably annoying. Please stop.
No, I'll express what I want.
Eh. He chose not to play more than one game a year overseas. If he decided to play 2 I may be on board with the theory but I just can't see it.
The Jags jumped big league, in franchise value this year. He ain't goin anywhere. Except to the bar...then the bank. No, not Everbank
So because they are having a bad year we are going to jump to the conclusion this was a master plan to move them to London?

This fan base is awful.

This fan base is awesome, the team is awful!

Quote:Anyone else starting to see it? Goodell wants it, Khan wants it, but won't admit it (actions speak louder than words), the players obviously like it better over there, its a big market that will generate a lot of revenue for the team and NFL, plus they sell out their stadium - which is something we can do, but won't, until a winning product is put on that field. There might be 15k fans for the rest of our home games if no changes are made. Gives the front office a great excuse to pack up and go.

Yeah, he spent money on Jax, but they can't keep the team here if no one attends the games. They'll be forced to leave.

I made a post on it.. people think I'm crazy.. but it is quite obvious if you read between the lines.  Khan is not this stupid to keep Gus thinking things will change or thinking no good can come from firing him... and your an idiot if you honestly think paying Gus while fired is hurting khan's pockets in any way..

this guys is a calculated billionaire for a reason... you don't think he has pulled shady things in his lifetime to get where he is now?  Why on earth wouldn't he do so now?

This fanbase is so angry and rightfully so right now that they are being blinded by the truth.  Khan's ULTIMATE GOAL is to move this team out of Jacksonville.. where?  Not sure, but London is the most likely destination.

Read between the lines guys.  Do you think he has ANY CHANCE of moving this team out of Jax if we are putting a winning product on the field?  Absolutely not, he will never get this team out.

But if this team continuously stays at the cellar of the NFL, year after year, and fans get fed up and go back to not buying tickets, which I agree with btw, no way they should buy tickets for this, then he is going to have his excuse to move this team.

It is going to happen, that or Khan suddenly lost all common sense and has 0 idea how to run a business..... which of those 2 scenarios really sounds more unrealistic when you think about it?

1.  Khan secretly wants to eventually take this team elsewhere?

or

2.  Khan suddenly has no idea how to run a business and what failure and incompetence does and does not look like?

I'm sorry but option 1 seems a hell of a lot more realistic to anyone who isn't blinded in naivety 
I don't see how it's logistically possible to put any team in Europe on a full time basis.  Main reason being the travel for both teams.  But who the hell knows.

Pages: 1 2 3