Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does this franchise care about the fans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Actions speak louder than words and so far we're all just being lined up in a circle having our hopes destroyed with a baseball bat.

Khan wants to move the team. Its obvious
No

Quote:Actions speak louder than words and so far we're all just being lined up in a circle having our hopes destroyed with a baseball bat.
This isn't going to get old 

[Image: Negan-Takes-a-Swing-inThe-Walking-Dead-Finale.gif]
Quote:Khan wants to move the team. Its obvious

Buy they are building that thing on the south end zone, and the shipyard project
Quote:This isn't going to get old

[Image: Negan-Takes-a-Swing-inThe-Walking-Dead-Finale.gif]

What's it pointing at ?
Quote:What's it pointing at ?

Gus' nuts
Khan wants London. So does the NFL
Quote:Khan wants London. So does the NFL
Then why would he invest so much in Jacksonville. 
Wallets and purses are very important

Yes they care. They think they're doing the right thing. They're delusional. Moving a team or multiple teams overseas is going to be the death of the NFL.
Quote:Gus' nuts

Lol
Quote:Khan wants to move the team. Its obvious

It is obvious he does not want to move the team.
Khan won't move the team. He is committed to Jacksonville and its people/fans here and abroad. However, with the ineptitude of coaching on this team and how horribly unprepared and poor level of execution he needs to admit it was a mistake to extend Bradley through this year and next year. The system and coaching isn't doing anything for our team. I guess we just have to believe we have terrible players and maybe in 10 more years of bottom feeding we'll get a competitive and hungry team.

Quote:Gus' nuts

LOL
Not if Gus is still the coach by the next game.

I don't know but, as a fan, it's becoming more and more difficult to care about a team with ownership and management who seem apathetic to winning

When the only thing to consistently praise on the entire team (players and coaching staff combined) is literally just Telvin Smith, naw I'd say they don't care. 

In short? No. 14 - 41 with a head coach mounting the worst winning percentage in the modern era of football tells you two things. 

1. Either this owner is completely clueless 

Or 

2. He's all about the money 

I'd buy ST next year again (I took this year off) if he fires gus TODAY.

The team would have to be better.

Pages: 1 2 3