Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Menu Item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere.  Didn't see it on a cursory browse.  This is great.
I think its cool, funny, and clever. Most teams in sports have a food item related to one of the players or coaches. Jags now do too, its fun creative buzz and great marketing. Also a bit of the profits go to charity which is never bad either.
Gonna get one Sunday!
It looks pretty tasty.
It looks like it needs some sort of sauce or something IMO
I think the melted cheese should prove to be "saucy" enough.

Gonna have to grab one on Sunday. A new game day tradition.
I typically only eat booze in the stadium but Ima gonna scarf one of those badboys.
That is perfect! Hope they serve it with ketchup.
Urgh... this is baloney...

Seriously though, that looks good!
I used to live on fried bologna and cheese sandwiches with mustard as a kid. Those things are great.
(12-08-2017, 07:09 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]That is perfect! Hope they serve it with ketchup.

I just gagged.

(12-09-2017, 03:19 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]Urgh... this is baloney...

What's wrong with baloney?

(12-09-2017, 05:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I used to live on fried bologna and cheese sandwiches with mustard as a kid. Those things are great.

Me too. I wish there was an air freshener that smelled like fried baloney.
(12-09-2017, 06:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 07:09 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]That is perfect! Hope they serve it with ketchup.

I just gagged.

(12-09-2017, 03:19 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]Urgh... this is baloney...

What's wrong with baloney?

(12-09-2017, 05:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I used to live on fried bologna and cheese sandwiches with mustard as a kid. Those things are great.

Me too. I wish there was an air freshener that smelled like fried baloney.

Nothing at all..

It was a play on words as people use the term 'baloney' to suggest that something is crap..
So did anybody have one?  I had too much to eat at our tailgate to want anything else to eat after I got in.
I had one from Melt in the West Club. Quite tasty!
I doubt I'll have any room Sunday, but I'd eat it.

There was a brief period in my childhood when my Mom worked nights. With Pops running dinner for two young boys - he was good for a fried bologna sammich about once a week. But it wasn't fancy like that stadium version. It was Oscar Meyer (or something cheaper) and day-old Sunbeam white bread w/ a little mustard. A pickle slice if you were really lucky.
I'm not so sure about the thick sliced bologna. I'm all about the chipped bologna, cheese, and mayo with some mustard....but I'm sure its pretty good.
Gotta admit it looks like they've given bologna a complete makeovr. Can only imagine what they are able to do with a can of Spam.
(12-13-2017, 06:28 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta admit it looks like they've given bologna a complete makeovr.  Can only imagine what they are able to do with a can of Spam.

Or Vienna Sausages.  Big Grin