Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Menu Item

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere.  Didn't see it on a cursory browse.  This is great.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think its cool, funny, and clever. Most teams in sports have a food item related to one of the players or coaches. Jags now do too, its fun creative buzz and great marketing. Also a bit of the profits go to charity which is never bad either.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Gonna get one Sunday!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

It looks pretty tasty.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

It looks like it needs some sort of sauce or something IMO
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

I think the melted cheese should prove to be "saucy" enough.

Gonna have to grab one on Sunday. A new game day tradition.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I typically only eat booze in the stadium but Ima gonna scarf one of those badboys.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

That is perfect! Hope they serve it with ketchup.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Urgh... this is baloney...

Seriously though, that looks good!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I used to live on fried bologna and cheese sandwiches with mustard as a kid. Those things are great.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2017, 06:16 AM by homebiscuit.)

(12-08-2017, 07:09 PM)hb1148 Wrote: That is perfect! Hope they serve it with ketchup.

I just gagged.

(12-09-2017, 03:19 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Urgh... this is baloney...

What's wrong with baloney?

(12-09-2017, 05:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I used to live on fried bologna and cheese sandwiches with mustard as a kid. Those things are great.

Me too. I wish there was an air freshener that smelled like fried baloney.

(12-09-2017, 06:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 07:09 PM)hb1148 Wrote: That is perfect! Hope they serve it with ketchup.

I just gagged.

(12-09-2017, 03:19 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Urgh... this is baloney...

What's wrong with baloney?

(12-09-2017, 05:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I used to live on fried bologna and cheese sandwiches with mustard as a kid. Those things are great.

Me too. I wish there was an air freshener that smelled like fried baloney.

Nothing at all..

It was a play on words as people use the term 'baloney' to suggest that something is crap..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

So did anybody have one?  I had too much to eat at our tailgate to want anything else to eat after I got in.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I had one from Melt in the West Club. Quite tasty!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I doubt I'll have any room Sunday, but I'd eat it.

There was a brief period in my childhood when my Mom worked nights. With Pops running dinner for two young boys - he was good for a fried bologna sammich about once a week. But it wasn't fancy like that stadium version. It was Oscar Meyer (or something cheaper) and day-old Sunbeam white bread w/ a little mustard. A pickle slice if you were really lucky.

I'm not so sure about the thick sliced bologna. I'm all about the chipped bologna, cheese, and mayo with some mustard....but I'm sure its pretty good.

Gotta admit it looks like they've given bologna a complete makeovr. Can only imagine what they are able to do with a can of Spam.

Big Grin 

(12-13-2017, 06:28 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Gotta admit it looks like they've given bologna a complete makeovr.  Can only imagine what they are able to do with a can of Spam.

Or Vienna Sausages.  Big Grin