Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: That Sound you Hear...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is the sound of anti Jaguars paradigms crashing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201.../#comments
Times are changing and people can’t take it lol

Jags ain’t going anywhere. This is year 1 of a 15 year stay. Get used to it
Oh man, the Tenn comments on that are gold. "Just give it to Henry and let him stiff arm his way through the entire defense". "I guess they forgot who they have under center".....Tenn got some salty fans...
I love it. Keep underestimating this team and Bortles.
(12-12-2017, 12:47 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man, the Tenn comments on that are gold. "Just give it to Henry and let him stiff arm his way through the entire defense". "I guess they forgot who they have under center".....Tenn got some salty fans...

You have no idea...try living here in Nashville. It's awful with their fanbase around everywhere...
Gone are the good ole days when the best part of the Season Ticket Package was the Teal Deal Book.

[Image: hi-res-124715688_crop_north.jpg?1356960707&w=630&h=420]
I appreciate the change and hope we keep progressing.... this was a nice reply

mrbiggstuff says:
December 12, 2017 at 10:29 am
Donald Trump is the president. The Jaguars are SB contenders.
This is the end of the world.
Blake can win SB MVP and people will still comment that he's terrible lol
(12-12-2017, 01:56 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Blake can win SB MVP and people will still comment that he's terrible lol
I'm cool with this!
Only salty bunch in there commenting are tack fans. “17 rushing TDs. Mariota doesn’t need to pass.” Hmm, doesn’t or can’t?
I love the response from the guy who said the Jags can't win, 'cause Vegas is never wrong. What were the Vegas odds of us going to the playoffs?
That last sentence in the article is gratifying.
(12-12-2017, 01:46 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the change and hope we keep progressing.... this was a nice reply

mrbiggstuff says:
December 12, 2017 at 10:29 am
Donald Trump is the president. The Jaguars are SB contenders.
This is the end of the world.

I got a good laugh out of that. I mean, it does make sense to those of us who have been around awhile.
(12-12-2017, 05:34 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]I love the response from the guy who said the Jags can't win, 'cause Vegas is never wrong. What were the Vegas odds of us going to the playoffs?

Pretty sure Vegas had us at 5 wins this year
This told me what I wanted to know, if the Jags and Pats are tied Jags have the tie breaker.
(12-12-2017, 05:34 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]I love the response from the guy who said the Jags can't win, 'cause Vegas is never wrong. What were the Vegas odds of us going to the playoffs?

I put 50 down on us winning the south, return is 2k.