Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
That Sound you Hear...

is the sound of anti Jaguars paradigms crashing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201.../#comments

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Times are changing and people can’t take it lol

Jags ain’t going anywhere. This is year 1 of a 15 year stay. Get used to it

Oh man, the Tenn comments on that are gold. "Just give it to Henry and let him stiff arm his way through the entire defense". "I guess they forgot who they have under center".....Tenn got some salty fans...

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

I love it. Keep underestimating this team and Bortles.

(12-12-2017, 12:47 PM)NCJag Wrote: Oh man, the Tenn comments on that are gold. "Just give it to Henry and let him stiff arm his way through the entire defense". "I guess they forgot who they have under center".....Tenn got some salty fans...

You have no idea...try living here in Nashville. It's awful with their fanbase around everywhere...

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 01:30 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Gone are the good ole days when the best part of the Season Ticket Package was the Teal Deal Book.

[Image: hi-res-124715688_crop_north.jpg?1356960707&w=630&h=420]

I appreciate the change and hope we keep progressing.... this was a nice reply

mrbiggstuff says:
December 12, 2017 at 10:29 am
Donald Trump is the president. The Jaguars are SB contenders.
This is the end of the world.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Blake can win SB MVP and people will still comment that he's terrible lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-12-2017, 01:56 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Blake can win SB MVP and people will still comment that he's terrible lol
I'm cool with this!

Only salty bunch in there commenting are tack fans. “17 rushing TDs. Mariota doesn’t need to pass.” Hmm, doesn’t or can’t?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I love the response from the guy who said the Jags can't win, 'cause Vegas is never wrong. What were the Vegas odds of us going to the playoffs?

That last sentence in the article is gratifying.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(12-12-2017, 01:46 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: I appreciate the change and hope we keep progressing.... this was a nice reply

mrbiggstuff says:
December 12, 2017 at 10:29 am
Donald Trump is the president. The Jaguars are SB contenders.
This is the end of the world.

I got a good laugh out of that. I mean, it does make sense to those of us who have been around awhile.

(12-12-2017, 05:34 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: I love the response from the guy who said the Jags can't win, 'cause Vegas is never wrong. What were the Vegas odds of us going to the playoffs?

Pretty sure Vegas had us at 5 wins this year
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

This told me what I wanted to know, if the Jags and Pats are tied Jags have the tie breaker.

(12-12-2017, 05:34 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: I love the response from the guy who said the Jags can't win, 'cause Vegas is never wrong. What were the Vegas odds of us going to the playoffs?

I put 50 down on us winning the south, return is 2k.