Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jag fans having some Amazon fun with Clowney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Serves him right   Laughing
That's funny. And actually a bunch doing it too.
Yeah, it’s all over Twitter.
I kind of want to get in on this...
Haha its funny. But I do hope the Texans and Clowney find something creative to do with them. Some sort of donation or something not just throw them away
This is amazing
lmao
That's pretty clever.  Laughing An article on espn.com got picked up by a local Houston news station. HAhahaha

http://abc13.com/sports/jaguars-fans-shi...t/2808069/
This is witty.
Has anyone heard if Clowney has had a response to this yet? I would love to hear if he has a reaction to it.
(12-21-2017, 05:00 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone heard if Clowney has had a response to this yet? I would love to hear if he has a reaction to it.

According to the article above, he declined to comment.
(12-21-2017, 05:00 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone heard if Clowney has had a response to this yet? I would love to hear if he has a reaction to it.

It isn't from Clowney, but a bunch of people on the ESPN comment section are complaining about it as though Jaguars' fans are arrogant.
(12-21-2017, 05:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]

It isn't from Clowney, but a bunch of people on the ESPN comment section are complaining about it as though Jaguars' fans are arrogant.

Yeah, I also see a ton of comments from Facebook on the ESPN article about this...the comments section just keeps saying stuff like "Where have these Jaguar fans been all along" and "I love how Jaguar fans are coming out all of a sudden".

Um you ever thought that maybe we didn't have a lot to cheer about until now?
LOL.  I just sent him a 2 pack.

I wish I would have thought before my initial search and sent him this one instead.

[Image: 41-n7GsJfdL.jpg]
(12-21-2017, 06:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]LOL.  I just sent him a 2 pack.

I wish I would have thought before my initial search and sent him this one instead.

Lol yeah but that second one you wish you would have sent is $65! Surely you wouldn't have wanted to spend that much money on ol' Clowney Big Grin
(12-21-2017, 07:09 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2017, 06:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]LOL.  I just sent him a 2 pack.

Lol yeah but that second one you wish you would have sent is $65! Surely you wouldn't have wanted to spend that much money on ol' Clowney Big Grin

$65 is a lot for most people, especially for something like this.  I like buying team "swag" stuff, but I wouldn't pay $65 for a trash can like this for myself.  With that being said though, I think I could get over the $65 just thinking about the tinhorns organization and more specifically Clowney looking at that.

Week 1 - 29-7 with our Jaguars getting 10 sacks.  Bortles is 11 of 21 with 1 TD and no interceptions.

Week 15 - 45-7 with another 4 sacks.  Bortles is 21 of 29 for 326 yards with 3 TD's and no INT's.

The "trash" that Mr. Clown speaks of should be deposited into a $65 trash can.
The comments are hilarious. Man oh man, where has this countries sense of humor gone?
(12-21-2017, 05:54 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2017, 05:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't from Clowney, but a bunch of people on the ESPN comment section are complaining about it as though Jaguars' fans are arrogant.

Yeah, I also see a ton of comments from Facebook on the ESPN article about this...the comments section just keeps saying stuff like "Where have these Jaguar fans been all along" and "I love how Jaguar fans are coming out all of a sudden".

Um you ever thought that maybe we didn't have a lot to cheer about until now?

Yeah no kidding. We aren't at the point where we have a bunch of bandwagon fans.

These fans have been here all along. They seem surprised that the Jags' success leads to more articles and with more articles, there are more comments from fans.
Pages: 1 2 3