Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jag fans having some Amazon fun with Clowney

https://twitter.com/god_hates_jags/statu...0219089921
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Serves him right   Laughing
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

That's funny. And actually a bunch doing it too.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Yeah, it’s all over Twitter.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I kind of want to get in on this...

Haha its funny. But I do hope the Texans and Clowney find something creative to do with them. Some sort of donation or something not just throw them away
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

This is amazing
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

lmao

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 02:39 PM by americus 2.0.)

That's pretty clever.  Laughing An article on espn.com got picked up by a local Houston news station. HAhahaha

http://abc13.com/sports/jaguars-fans-shi...t/2808069/

This is witty.

Has anyone heard if Clowney has had a response to this yet? I would love to hear if he has a reaction to it.

(12-21-2017, 05:00 PM)Brett Wrote: Has anyone heard if Clowney has had a response to this yet? I would love to hear if he has a reaction to it.

According to the article above, he declined to comment.

(12-21-2017, 05:00 PM)Brett Wrote: Has anyone heard if Clowney has had a response to this yet? I would love to hear if he has a reaction to it.

It isn't from Clowney, but a bunch of people on the ESPN comment section are complaining about it as though Jaguars' fans are arrogant.

(12-21-2017, 05:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

It isn't from Clowney, but a bunch of people on the ESPN comment section are complaining about it as though Jaguars' fans are arrogant.

Yeah, I also see a ton of comments from Facebook on the ESPN article about this...the comments section just keeps saying stuff like "Where have these Jaguar fans been all along" and "I love how Jaguar fans are coming out all of a sudden".

Um you ever thought that maybe we didn't have a lot to cheer about until now?

LOL.  I just sent him a 2 pack.

I wish I would have thought before my initial search and sent him this one instead.

[Image: 41-n7GsJfdL.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 07:10 PM by Brett.)

(12-21-2017, 06:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  I just sent him a 2 pack.

I wish I would have thought before my initial search and sent him this one instead.

Lol yeah but that second one you wish you would have sent is $65! Surely you wouldn't have wanted to spend that much money on ol' Clowney Big Grin

(12-21-2017, 07:09 PM)Brett Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 06:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  I just sent him a 2 pack.

Lol yeah but that second one you wish you would have sent is $65! Surely you wouldn't have wanted to spend that much money on ol' Clowney Big Grin

$65 is a lot for most people, especially for something like this.  I like buying team "swag" stuff, but I wouldn't pay $65 for a trash can like this for myself.  With that being said though, I think I could get over the $65 just thinking about the tinhorns organization and more specifically Clowney looking at that.

Week 1 - 29-7 with our Jaguars getting 10 sacks.  Bortles is 11 of 21 with 1 TD and no interceptions.

Week 15 - 45-7 with another 4 sacks.  Bortles is 21 of 29 for 326 yards with 3 TD's and no INT's.

The "trash" that Mr. Clown speaks of should be deposited into a $65 trash can.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

The comments are hilarious. Man oh man, where has this countries sense of humor gone?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(12-21-2017, 05:54 PM)Brett Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 05:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: It isn't from Clowney, but a bunch of people on the ESPN comment section are complaining about it as though Jaguars' fans are arrogant.

Yeah, I also see a ton of comments from Facebook on the ESPN article about this...the comments section just keeps saying stuff like "Where have these Jaguar fans been all along" and "I love how Jaguar fans are coming out all of a sudden".

Um you ever thought that maybe we didn't have a lot to cheer about until now?

Yeah no kidding. We aren't at the point where we have a bunch of bandwagon fans.

These fans have been here all along. They seem surprised that the Jags' success leads to more articles and with more articles, there are more comments from fans.