Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles can't throw. Is he hurt? [MERGED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He has to be hurt, either a shoulder or hand injury, the ball just looks like [BLEEP] almost everytime he releases the ball.
Something isnt right with him for sure. He was never even close to being this inaccurate. It is much more than "bad mechanics" as most here will constantly say. He may prove to not be the guy but let a real coach get their hands on him.

I know whats wrong with him. Gus turned him into a [BLEEP].
Making me miss gabbert
It's like he's forgotten how to throw it and trying to work on it during the game.

Bortles lost 39-42 last time Gus' defense failed. Bortles can't score 40 to win with this bad defense. Bortles has given up with this inept coaching staff. The entire team has given up. If I was Bortles, I would go out and drink every night.....the owner has already shown he doesn't care about winning. (14-41).
I mean he looks like he doesnt even want to throw the ball

He shoulda took himself out of the game before his head explodes

Quote:Making me miss gabbert

You married Blaine Gabbert?
he throws like a girl

I can't quit on Bortles until a new staff is here. He may not be the guy but I am totally fine giving the guy the off season and next year. If he is bad again then we will be in prime positions to draft a QB as sad as that is

Guys, Blake has NEVER been a good natural thrower of the football. Not even the "glorious" statistical year in 2015. Fools gold and we've got to face that along with our other obvious major problems and fix them now. This franchise is at a scary low, no time to waste.
Space ^ what happened when the Ravens scored 19 points (only 6 points in the 2nd half; 3 of which came from Borules fumble).

Defense gets 3 turnovers in Ravens territory in the 4th qtr,,, offense flounders.

I guess the defense was saying "we can't win with this pitiful offense that can't even score from opponents territory".

^such a troll
Gus ruined him
Quote:Bortles lost 39-42 last time Gus' defense failed. Bortles can't score 40 to win with this bad defense. Bortles has given up with this inept coaching staff. The entire team has given up. If I was Bortles, I would go out and drink every night.....the owner has already shown he doesn't care about winning. (14-41).
Shut the f up
I miss Garrard
Quote:Shut the f up

LOL why? Because Mariota is 18 for 22 and the defense can't stop him? Like the 42 points he scored on Gus last time?
Quote:LOL why? Because Mariota is 18 for 22 and the defense can't stop him? Like the 42 points he scored on Gus last time?
I said shut the f up.

Why isn't Bortles 18/22?
Quote:I said shut the f up.

Why isn't Bortles 18/22?

Dude it's a game, and it's a public forum. You don't tell people to shut the expletive up. Ignore his posts if you don't like him.
Quote:Making me miss gabbert

Gabbert can throw away spiral.
Pages: 1 2 3