Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Room for Jags fans next week.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it's Christmas Eve and all, but sure looks like lots of empty seats in Nashville today..   I know the Rams don't bring many fans esp after move to LA ( probably lots more if this team was still in St Louis with this record),  but have Tacks fans given up???  

Based on what I see on StubHub and other resell sites, these could all be tickets in the hands of brokers. 

I have thought about going next weekend  but not sure if I will if they clinch today..  But I am going to TN for other reasons so I just might anyway..
Jag fans should pack the house. Throw beer and ham sandwiches at mularkey
I live here in Nashville. I was thinking about going but now that the game doesn't matter, not sure I will.
(12-24-2017, 06:43 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I live here in Nashville. I was thinking about going but now that the game doesn't matter, not sure I will.

Well...it matters to the tacks...
(12-24-2017, 11:49 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2017, 06:43 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I live here in Nashville. I was thinking about going but now that the game doesn't matter, not sure I will.

Well...it matters to the tacks...

True but especially if we don't play our starters. It doesn't matter to us.
I really hope we play our starters at least a half. I would not want my last game to be that SF one going into the playoffs. I would want some redemption for myself and my teammates if I was a player, to get that awful taste out of my mouth from that effort.
(12-24-2017, 06:00 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Jag fans should pack the house. Throw beer and ham sandwiches at mularkey

It's baloney and cheese sandwiches. Any real fan would know this...
(12-25-2017, 10:35 AM)wpbjagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2017, 06:00 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Jag fans should pack the house. Throw beer and ham sandwiches at mularkey

It's baloney and cheese sandwiches. Any real fan would know this...

I thought they gave all the bologna away. Ungrateful marronians