Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Room for Jags fans next week.

I know it's Christmas Eve and all, but sure looks like lots of empty seats in Nashville today..   I know the Rams don't bring many fans esp after move to LA ( probably lots more if this team was still in St Louis with this record),  but have Tacks fans given up???  

Based on what I see on StubHub and other resell sites, these could all be tickets in the hands of brokers. 

I have thought about going next weekend  but not sure if I will if they clinch today..  But I am going to TN for other reasons so I just might anyway..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jag fans should pack the house. Throw beer and ham sandwiches at mularkey

I live here in Nashville. I was thinking about going but now that the game doesn't matter, not sure I will.

(12-24-2017, 06:43 PM)Brett Wrote: I live here in Nashville. I was thinking about going but now that the game doesn't matter, not sure I will.

Well...it matters to the tacks...

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-24-2017, 11:49 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 06:43 PM)Brett Wrote: I live here in Nashville. I was thinking about going but now that the game doesn't matter, not sure I will.

Well...it matters to the tacks...

True but especially if we don't play our starters. It doesn't matter to us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I really hope we play our starters at least a half. I would not want my last game to be that SF one going into the playoffs. I would want some redemption for myself and my teammates if I was a player, to get that awful taste out of my mouth from that effort.

(12-24-2017, 06:00 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Jag fans should pack the house. Throw beer and ham sandwiches at mularkey

It's baloney and cheese sandwiches. Any real fan would know this...
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

(12-25-2017, 10:35 AM)wpbjagsfan Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 06:00 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Jag fans should pack the house. Throw beer and ham sandwiches at mularkey

It's baloney and cheese sandwiches. Any real fan would know this...

I thought they gave all the bologna away. Ungrateful marronians