Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Not Ready for Primetime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have been weighed, we have been measured, and we have been left wanting.
(12-24-2017, 07:45 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]We have been weighed, we have been measured, and we have been left wanting.

Found wanting.
The thing about playing in the NFL. Sometimes you lose.
(12-24-2017, 07:51 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]The thing about playing in the NFL. Sometimes you lose.

It’s the timing, the opponents record, and how we lost that is concerning
The 49ers played a good game today. We fought through some things and looked pretty impressive in doing so. Blake had to do too much and some of it was his own doing. The defense was a liability and we never really established the run. The undisciplined penalties are a cause for concern. Those killed us on both sides of the ball.
(12-24-2017, 07:51 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]The thing about playing in the NFL. Sometimes you lose.

You'd think fans of this team would have learned that by now.
(12-24-2017, 07:53 PM)HDragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]

See my post above. I’m glad we made the playoffs but I know I’m greedy. I want a first round win at least and there’s now game tape out there on how to attack the defense
So with a loss here, there isn't anything to play for next week. Play the starters a quarter and pull them. Let Hurns play
(12-24-2017, 07:53 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]

Your smugness is amusing.  It is not about a loss.  This fan base is used to it.  The way the team played and the way they lost IS concerning.  But carry on.
Looked just like the Cardinals game...unprepared!
So the Steelers and Seahawks game don't count? We aren't an elite team. We are an inconsistent team that can play elite when things are rolling. I don't think we are a super bowl team because I can't picture us playing great 4 games in a row but we can win a game or two.

Unfortunately we will most likely play the titans or chargers which are teams we don't match up as well against. But it all depends how we play
(12-24-2017, 08:17 PM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]So the Steelers and Seahawks game don't count? We aren't an elite team. We are an inconsistent team that can play elite when things are rolling. I don't think we are a super bowl team because I can't picture us playing great 4 games in a row but we can win a game or two.

Unfortunately we will most likely play the titans or chargers which are teams we don't match up as well against. But it all depends how we play

Are you not watching this emotional meltdown?
Pats got crushed by the Dolphins two weeks ago.

it sucks, but bad games happen

And Jimmy G is the best QB they'll face the rest of the way until Brady
The #1 defense is the biggest lie in the NFL.
(12-24-2017, 08:02 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2017, 07:53 PM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]You'd think fans of this team would have learned that by now.

Your smugness is amusing.  It is not about a loss.  This fan base is used to it.  The way the team played and the way they lost IS concerning.  But carry on.

But the way we won 10 game isn't. Hey, listen it's hard but you have to take the good with the bad. Sometimes teams with a lot of young talent read their own press clippings and need to be reminded. That's what happened today.
If Jags play a team with good offensive minds, like the Patriots, they are screwed. Wash is clueless.
Just relax people geez, this loss changes nothing, AFC champs, Go Jags. Take a break from the Negativity Nancy routine
It just stinks to lose all of our momentum going into the playoffs. The defense was outplayed all game and the middle of the defense was exposed in a big way. Definitely not the kind of Christmas present we were all expecting.
They earned their right to play in a prime time playoff game. They're ready.. They just played like [BLEEP] today.. Time to learn and move on..
Or just maybe..... We didn't have lee or hurns. And we didn't know the other weapons we had.....

So we will write the true underdog story. And win our first Super Bowl.

And I crack up. They were down by 16 and came back.. Down again and almost came back.

If add in trigger happy refs...

And the non stop fight all game. Jags did a great job today... But no.... To the rest.....the sky is falling.
Pages: 1 2