Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Not Ready for Primetime

We have been weighed, we have been measured, and we have been left wanting.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-24-2017, 07:45 PM)copycat Wrote: We have been weighed, we have been measured, and we have been left wanting.

Found wanting.

The thing about playing in the NFL. Sometimes you lose.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-24-2017, 07:51 PM)hb1148 Wrote: The thing about playing in the NFL. Sometimes you lose.

It’s the timing, the opponents record, and how we lost that is concerning

The 49ers played a good game today. We fought through some things and looked pretty impressive in doing so. Blake had to do too much and some of it was his own doing. The defense was a liability and we never really established the run. The undisciplined penalties are a cause for concern. Those killed us on both sides of the ball.
No pain, no gain.

(12-24-2017, 07:51 PM)hb1148 Wrote: The thing about playing in the NFL. Sometimes you lose.

You'd think fans of this team would have learned that by now.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 07:56 PM by SamusAranX.)

(12-24-2017, 07:53 PM)HDragonFury Wrote:

See my post above. I’m glad we made the playoffs but I know I’m greedy. I want a first round win at least and there’s now game tape out there on how to attack the defense

So with a loss here, there isn't anything to play for next week. Play the starters a quarter and pull them. Let Hurns play
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-24-2017, 07:53 PM)DragonFury Wrote:

Your smugness is amusing.  It is not about a loss.  This fan base is used to it.  The way the team played and the way they lost IS concerning.  But carry on.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Looked just like the Cardinals game...unprepared!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 08:18 PM by rfc17.)

So the Steelers and Seahawks game don't count? We aren't an elite team. We are an inconsistent team that can play elite when things are rolling. I don't think we are a super bowl team because I can't picture us playing great 4 games in a row but we can win a game or two.

Unfortunately we will most likely play the titans or chargers which are teams we don't match up as well against. But it all depends how we play

(12-24-2017, 08:17 PM)rfc17 Wrote: So the Steelers and Seahawks game don't count? We aren't an elite team. We are an inconsistent team that can play elite when things are rolling. I don't think we are a super bowl team because I can't picture us playing great 4 games in a row but we can win a game or two.

Unfortunately we will most likely play the titans or chargers which are teams we don't match up as well against. But it all depends how we play

Are you not watching this emotional meltdown?

Pats got crushed by the Dolphins two weeks ago.

it sucks, but bad games happen

And Jimmy G is the best QB they'll face the rest of the way until Brady

The #1 defense is the biggest lie in the NFL.

(12-24-2017, 08:02 PM)copycat Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 07:53 PM)DragonFury Wrote: You'd think fans of this team would have learned that by now.

Your smugness is amusing.  It is not about a loss.  This fan base is used to it.  The way the team played and the way they lost IS concerning.  But carry on.

But the way we won 10 game isn't. Hey, listen it's hard but you have to take the good with the bad. Sometimes teams with a lot of young talent read their own press clippings and need to be reminded. That's what happened today.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

If Jags play a team with good offensive minds, like the Patriots, they are screwed. Wash is clueless.

Just relax people geez, this loss changes nothing, AFC champs, Go Jags. Take a break from the Negativity Nancy routine

It just stinks to lose all of our momentum going into the playoffs. The defense was outplayed all game and the middle of the defense was exposed in a big way. Definitely not the kind of Christmas present we were all expecting.
Season Ticket Holder - Sec 437

They earned their right to play in a prime time playoff game. They're ready.. They just played like [BLEEP] today.. Time to learn and move on..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 09:03 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Or just maybe..... We didn't have lee or hurns. And we didn't know the other weapons we had.....

So we will write the true underdog story. And win our first Super Bowl.

And I crack up. They were down by 16 and came back.. Down again and almost came back.

If add in trigger happy refs...

And the non stop fight all game. Jags did a great job today... But no.... To the rest.....the sky is falling.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags