Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The players have spoken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Looks like a tank job to me.
Was Blake crying?
You know what.....? Agreed.  The players have indeed spoken

Protest by the players. That's why they act like they don't care. Bortles is clearly fed up with Olson's playcalling. That dude had a look on his face that says the offseason can't get here quick enough
Agreed, they are done with these coaches.  They are straight up throwing this game!

Yep they are all checked out. This is the message they are sending to Khan. I hope he listens.
Looks 100% like a "we no longer care" show. Maybe not an intentional tank, but certainly just 46 guys deciding where they'll spend their next paycheck.

But Jon Gruden would take Gus over any other coach.
They havent completely thrown it yet.... still not BBINT this game.

If this coaching staff survives this.... there is no hope for humanity.

and realistically as much as I cant stand Bradley... Khan is just as bad or worse for letting it go on this long.

Quote:Looks 100% like a "we no longer care" show. Maybe not an intentional tank, but certainly just 46 guys deciding where they'll spend their next paycheck.

I don't think it's that they don't care, I think they have lost their confidence and are in a complete funk and Gus doesn't know how to snap them back out of it.

What you are seeing is a snowballing effect of second guessing and frustration.
Deion said THEY QUIT lol

Quote:Deion said THEY QUIT lol
Deion and Cowher both agree that the Jaguars have zero [BLEEP] to give.
It is ridiculous to think the players don't care. If that was true, they would not have said anything all week.

Quote:It is ridiculous to think the players don't care. If that was true, they would not have said anything all week.

Stop it, it's time for you to come to reality.
Quote:It is ridiculous to think the players don't care. If that was true, they would not have said anything all week.
J-Dub, please, try and convince me that what we're seeing tonight is a team that gives a [BLEEP]. Any [BLEEP]. Doesn't have to be a big [BLEEP]. It can be a teeny tiny little baby [BLEEP]. Please, try and convince me that this team cares.
Quote:Was Blake crying?

Prolly. He's a [BLEEP]..
There's no denying it, this team quit. ESPECIALLY AROB

They don't care. This is a game on national television, against a division rival.  These are the kinds of games players live for.
Quote:They don't care. This is a game on national television, against a division rival.  These are the kinds of games players live for.

NFL players dont really care about anything except for guaranteeing their next check.  
The fans spoke a long time ago.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5