Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clinton emails reveal more unsavory facts about the way they "earned" their wealth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In before the "Nothing to see here" folks.
There is simply no logical reason for anyone to still stand behind or stand up for these people.

To do that would be complete insanity.

Which is why this once great nation will be completely destroyed unless some come to their senses and take us off the path to Idiocracy we've been on for far too long.

ok but Trump has weird hair... i mean, we cant let him get in

they must all be jailed.  And they would be (maybe) if our enforcement agencies were not in the tank with them.  they are getting away with 100 times what Nixon was impeached and resigned over.

Quote:ok but Trump has weird hair... i mean, we cant let him get in
Don't forget that some guy allegedly assaulted several women in Wisconsin.  
Quote:When MSNBC is forced to actually do some journalism here, it has to be pretty bad.  NBC Universal has been the biggest Clinton campaign contributor on the planet with their avoidance of most of the scandals that somehow magically plague this family.  Even the libs on the panel are having a hard time trying to rationalize the latest revelations.

Are you talking about the Morning Joe panel commentary or the NY Times report? I ask because Joe and Mika pound on the Clintons all the time.

Quote:In before the "Nothing to see here" folks.

Had you seen the video prior to FBT's post?
Straight up felons, the both of them. Should be under the [BLEEP] jail.

Quote:Are you talking about the Morning Joe panel commentary or the NY Times report? I ask because Joe and Mika pound on the Clintons all the time.

Had you seen the video prior to FBT's post?

A combination of the two actually.  MSNBC takes their queue from the NY Times (along with just about every other mainstream outlet).  Once the Grey Lady reports on a story, everyone else decides it's okay to go for it.  

From what I've heard, Joe and Mika pound on a lot more than the Clinton's, but in their case, I'm sure Bill is game.  

The fact that MSNBC allowed this to make it to a teleprompter for Mika to read is a shocker regardless of the pounding she and Joe do.  To have WIllie Geist jumping in makes it even more entertaining to watch the left struggling to rationalize this stuff.  Poor Willie is having a tough week.  First the ObamaCare skyrocketing rate increases and now this.  He's really going to need a safe space to hide out in over the weekend. 
I would just deny they ever came from me.

Who can prove they aren't fake?

That would require the actual hacker to testify!! Come forward big guy make your statement or we deem them fabrications.
Quote:I would just deny they ever came from me.

Who can prove they aren't fake?

That would require the actual hacker to testify!! Come forward big guy make your statement or we deem them fabrications.

... and you fit right in with the Clinton campaign. Just lie and everyone will believe you.

I like how you don't even pretend that you don't believe it, just want to lie and cover it up. 
Quote:... and you fit right in with the Clinton campaign. Just lie and everyone will believe you.

I like how you don't even pretend that you don't believe it, just want to lie and cover it up.

Hey I believe in our system. Every one has a right to question his/her accuser. Bring the hacker forward to discuss these emails in the open.
I know someone who worked for the Clintons for years in an unnamed capacity during Bill's presidency and had some stories that were pretty shocking. I won't feed the tinfoil coalition with details, but I wouldn't put much past them.

...still a better candidate than Trump. You blew it GOP.
Quote:Hey I believe in our system. Every one has a right to question his/her accuser. Bring the hacker forward to discuss these emails in the open.
That's a far better option than actually reviewing the content of the emails, right?  Shoot the messenger!  That's a page right out of the Clinton playbook.  

The fact that you're not hearing any substantial denial about the validity of the emails speaks volumes.  

Quote:That's a far better option than actually reviewing the content of the emails, right? Shoot the messenger! That's a page right out of the Clinton playbook.

The fact that you're not hearing any substantial denial about the validity of the emails speaks volumes.
Its a right of the accused to defend him/herself against their accusers. If you want to accuse come forward.

It's a staple of our justice system.
Quote:A combination of the two actually. MSNBC takes their queue from the NY Times (along with just about every other mainstream outlet). Once the Grey Lady reports on a story, everyone else decides it's okay to go for it.

From what I've heard, Joe and Mika pound on a lot more than the Clinton's, but in their case, I'm sure Bill is game.

The fact that MSNBC allowed this to make it to a teleprompter for Mika to read is a shocker regardless of the pounding she and Joe do. To have WIllie Geist jumping in makes it even more entertaining to watch the left struggling to rationalize this stuff. Poor Willie is having a tough week. First the ObamaCare skyrocketing rate increases and now this. He's really going to need a safe space to hide out in over the weekend.

From what I've heard, sophomoric sexual innuendos do nothing towards proving a point.

The Clintons are often cannon fodder on The Morning Joe, so your claim that their take on the recent Clinton email revelations is a sign of liberal media finally reporting on the truth misses the mark.
Quote:Its a right of the accused to defend him/herself against their accusers. If you want to accuse come forward.

Who the hacker is has to be far more important to you than the content they've exposed.  I get it.  You can't actually respond to the content because that would further expose the fact that you're supporting the most corrupt plutocrat who is only interested in enriching the Clinton bottom line.  Give a large donation to the family slush fund, get access to Hillary and Bill.  You have no choice but to put the hackers on trial for daring to expose this corruption.  

What exactly would the accused possibly gain there other than a distraction from the facts?  They're not denying the accuracy of the content other than one weak effort by her buffoon running mate, Tim Kaine.  The insight into what her sycophantic inner circle really think about her is pretty revealing, as is the information about the machinations involved in making the Clinton's wealthy.  It fully exposes the pay for play mindset they enjoy, but hey, let's go after the hackers.  

Quote:From what I've heard, sophomoric sexual innuendos do nothing towards proving a point.

The Clintons are often cannon fodder on The Morning Joe, so your claim that their take on the recent Clinton email revelations is a sign of liberal media finally reporting on the truth misses the mark.

Are the Clinton's normally cannon fodder for the NYT?  How about PBS?  Both have been forced to address this stuff.  The leftist media has made every effort to downplay and dismiss this stuff up to this point.  There are plenty of studies that have been done showing just how slanted the reporting has been.  To suggest otherwise is laughable.  

BTW, the NY Times has admitted that they've got an anti-Trump bias in their reporting.  

Quote:Its a right of the accused to defend him/herself against their accusers. If you want to accuse come forward.

The leaked emails are not accusations. They are written records that are real and exist.
Quote:The leaked emails are not accusations. They are written records that are real and exist.

Easily manipulated if one wanted. It's why there will never be a criminal investigation. This proves no wrong doing and is hearsay.
Quote:Easily manipulated if one wanted. It's why there will never be a criminal investigation. This proves no wrong doing and is hearsay.

Are you as clueless in things in life that actually matter as your are in here?
Pages: 1 2 3 4