Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does this game go down as the ugliest game in NFL history?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just don't know. My heart wants to say GO JAGS, but my mind says that this was the most brutal playoff game I have ever watched.
Oh I loved it. Close, low scoring games are in my opinion purest football.
The Cowboys/Philly game week 17 was uglier
I like defensive games, but I also like seeing NFL teams execute and play well. These teams were not playing their best. Both were off today.
No way, dude.

It wasn't pretty, but this defense was on point for most of the game. The offense is ugly, sure, though I'm not sure I'd call it an all-time worst performance. If Blake didn't run for 80-is yards then I'd be a little more inclined to agree, but there were at least some offensive plays.
Yes. Per Shefter....

Jacksonville and Buffalo’s 13 combined points were fewest ever in an NFL wild-card game, beating the 49ers’ 14-0 wild-card win over Eagles in 1996.
It was ugly... Bortles was both reasons for looking ugly and winning. If he had not run the ball so well, the Jags could have lost.
Not for Jags fans.
I loved it that was football
As a playoff game? Yeah it was pretty ugly. As a regular season or game in general, the Jags beating the Steelers 9-3 in 2006 was uglier.
Not from the cardiac cats
Defense won the game...as expected.
(01-07-2018, 05:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Per Shefter....

Jacksonville and Buffalo’s 13 combined points were fewest ever in an NFL wild-card game, beating the 49ers’ 14-0 wild-card win over Eagles in 1996.

As well it should be. I have never been more disgusted with a playoff game as I am today.
(01-07-2018, 05:55 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2018, 05:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Per Shefter....

As well it should be. I have never been more disgusted with a playoff game as I am today.

We won, try being happy for a few hours.
first half was all snores, im glad we got a bit of excitement in the 2nd.
Ugly win beats a pretty loss.

Gotta give Shady McCoy props.

*Lots of former FSU players on the field (Ramsey, Smith, O'Leary, and Benjamin)
(01-07-2018, 05:56 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2018, 05:55 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]As well it should be. I have never been more disgusted with a playoff game as I am today.

We won, try being happy for a few hours.
What's to be happy about? This team should be talking draft right now. Hats off to the defense. They are the half that actually showed up today.
(01-07-2018, 05:40 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't know. My heart wants to say GO JAGS, but my mind says that this was the most brutal playoff game I have ever watched.

You're just never satisfied, are you?

On to Pittsburgh?

Have a little faith,

there's still a chance to relive 1999.  Wink
To be fair we never got out of first gear and were on cruise control after the td. Tyrod was never driving the field
Does not matter if it were 3-0. As long as the Jags have the bigger score is all that matters. I love old defensive games like that
Pages: 1 2 3