Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Republicans committing voter fraud - CONFIRMED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
http://politicaldig.com/florida-governor...l-ballots/

It's not zombie lives mattering, but it's not far off. A clear effort by Scott to dispose of pesky ballots. But I suppose this is about "preserving the integrity of the system" or something, right?
So following Florida law is now voter fraud...nice try.
i dont even get what's happening here.  these mail-in ballots had signatures that didn't match? didn't match what?  if the ballots had irregularities, why did they? 

GOP Voter fraud "Confirmed"  Democrat voter fraud "confirmed" everyone paying every one to go to rallies, dead people voting, This election is going to end up in the courts

Quote:i dont even get what's happening here.  these mail-in ballots had signatures that didn't match? didn't match what?  if the ballots had irregularities, why did they?

Match the signatures on their voter registration forms. How often do you sign your name differently?
Quote:Match the signatures on their voter registration forms. How often do you sign your name differently?

seems legit
Quote:GOP Voter fraud "Confirmed" Democrat voter fraud "confirmed" everyone paying every one to go to rallies, dead people voting, This election is going to end up in the courts
Virtually all of them do. The day after the election always brings a flood of lawsuits from supporters of the losing side. This time it might actually be fun to watch Trump make the court system great again.
Quote:GOP Voter fraud "Confirmed"  Democrat voter fraud "confirmed" everyone paying every one to go to rallies, dead people voting, This election is going to end up in the courts

I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to voter laws and all that but it shouldn't be that hard to control the fraud or eliminate it completely.

Just like bars/clubs, you scan your ID to prove its legit, it goes into a database so you can't use it again, and that's that. Anyone caught using a fake ID or impersonating someone else gets arrested. Am I missing something?
Quote:Virtually all of them do. The day after the election always brings a flood of lawsuits from supporters of the losing side. This time it might actually be fun to watch Trump make the court system great again.
Right, because if Hillary were to lose, she'd just accept the results gracefully, right?  
Quote:I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to voter laws and all that but it shouldn't be that hard to control the fraud or eliminate it completely.

Just like bars/clubs, you scan your ID to prove its legit, it goes into a database so you can't use it again, and that's that. Anyone caught using a fake ID or impersonating someone else gets arrested. Am I missing something?

You're missing the fact that requiring ID to vote is somehow racist.
Quote:I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to voter laws and all that but it shouldn't be that hard to control the fraud or eliminate it completely.

These are mail in ballots.  There are two signatures required, and in the cases where there is an inconsistency, such as where the signatures don't match, those ballots are set aside.  That's the law in Florida.  The OP would love to spin it as if it's voter fraud, but it's not.  

For those who are voting in the early voting locations, or who intend to vote on election day in Florida, a state issued ID is required to cast your ballot.  

never had my id scanned for anything, not even by the cops
Quote:These are mail in ballots. There are two signatures required, and in the cases where there is an inconsistency, such as where the signatures don't match, those ballots are set aside. That's the law in Florida. The OP would love to spin it as if it's voter fraud, but it's not.

For those who are voting in the early voting locations, or who intend to vote on election day in Florida, a state issued ID is required to cast your ballot.
So if you forget to sign it then you are given a chance to get it corrected?But if someone feels they don't match it isn't?

Not voter fraud. But it is voter disenfranchisement.

Sounds like a judge said no to that interpretation of the law.
Quote:GOP Voter fraud "Confirmed" Democrat voter fraud "confirmed" everyone paying every one to go to rallies, dead people voting, This election is going to end up in the courts

I think you are missing the point.. the word "confirmed" is in CAPS. That pretty much always seals the deal.
This is a case of 

a.  the governor carrying out the law as written

b. a judge making up his own rules

Here's a surprise.....Obama appointed this clown. 

Quote:So if you forget to sign it then you are given a chance to get it corrected?But if someone feels they don't match it isn't?

Not voter fraud. But it is voter disenfranchisement.

Sounds like a judge said no to that interpretation of the law.

Do you not see the difference?  Missing a signature is a simple mistake.  Two different signatures is potentially voter fraud.  

Thank God one of your progressive judges heard the case. He didn't say no to the interpretation of the law.  He simply decided to rewrite it to satisfy his master's wishes.  

Clearly, this type of "disenfranchisement" only happens to democrats who seem to find every possible way to screw up voting.  It's funny how democrats brought the suit, implying that their own voters are too incapable of signing a document twice with consistent signatures.  In the past, they've sued because ballots were too confusing, or because they couldn't punch a hole through a piece of paper.  In essence, the democrat party thinks their supporters are too stupid, and too weak to vote effectively.  On this, we agree.

Quote:Do you not see the difference? Missing a signature is a simple mistake. Two different signatures is potentially voter fraud.

Thank God one of your progressive judges heard the case. Clearly, this type of "disenfranchisement" only happens to democrats who seem to find every possible way to screw up voting. It's funny how democrats brought the suit, implying that their own voters are too incapable of signing a document twice with consistent signatures. In the past, they've sued because ballots were too confusing, or because they couldn't punch a hole through a piece of paper. In essence, the democrat party thinks their supporters are too stupid, and too weak to vote effectively. On this, we agree.

What handwriting expert is making that conclusion? No fraud there. Nothing to see here!
why dont these people vote in person like a regular human?

Quote:Right, because if Hillary were to lose, she'd just accept the results gracefully, right?
No, she wouldn't. She'd sue the crap out of everyone too. It'd only be slightly more hilarious than the inevitable day after we're going to get from a defeated, defiant, delusional Trump.
Quote:why dont these people vote in person like a regular human?
Because they're serving in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9