Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Any news on the uniform change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Kinda don't want them to change now. Not to mention I have all these jerseys lol.
(01-25-2018, 01:31 AM)BamboozledAgain Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda don't want them to change now. Not to mention I have all these jerseys lol.

The uni itself only needs a few minor tweaks. It's the helmets that need fixed. I think after the playoff run this year, we should be able to afford enough paint to cover the whole thing.
(01-25-2018, 07:25 AM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2018, 01:31 AM)BamboozledAgain Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda don't want them to change now. Not to mention I have all these jerseys lol.

The uni itself only needs a few minor tweaks. It's the helmets that need fixed. I think after the playoff run this year, we should be able to afford enough paint to cover the whole thing.

Thank God!
I'm in complete agreement... Those helmets HAVE to go.
You guys are like women arguing over who wore it better.

It's a friggin' helmet. Who cares?
I like the helmets.
Glad it isn't like Soccer. I'm not sure what it's like in the US Soccer League(s) but over here our teams always have 2, often 3 and sometimes 4 different jerseys EVERY season.. they're not cheap either.. you can pay up to £75 (Approx $100) for a soccer jersey... 4 times per year... EVERY year.. no thanks.
Wait so im going to have to paint my car all one color now?
(01-25-2018, 09:16 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are like women arguing over who wore it better.

I do it looks stupid.  And the Teal stuff looks even better with the newer uniform changes.
Yea I personally hope they only make minor changes to the uniform, but completely revamp the helments. I also hope they make Teal and White the primary uniform colors.
Here y'all go. I believe some of you will find this interesting. Buuuuwwwwaaaaaa!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCepVy23...aASZzfo9Jg
(01-25-2018, 09:54 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Here y'all go. I believe some of you will find this interesting. Buuuuwwwwaaaaaa!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCepVy23...aASZzfo9Jg

Bwahaha. Perfect.
(01-25-2018, 09:24 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]Glad it isn't like Soccer. I'm not sure what it's like in the US Soccer League(s) but over here our teams always have 2, often 3 and sometimes 4 different jerseys EVERY season.. they're not cheap either.. you can pay up to £75 (Approx $100) for a soccer jersey... 4 times per year... EVERY year.. no thanks.

I'm the only one I know with one of these:  

[Image: 8-7_fulhamjersey.jpg]

And of course they've changed.
(01-25-2018, 10:19 AM)Perkolater Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2018, 09:24 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]Glad it isn't like Soccer. I'm not sure what it's like in the US Soccer League(s) but over here our teams always have 2, often 3 and sometimes 4 different jerseys EVERY season.. they're not cheap either.. you can pay up to £75 (Approx $100) for a soccer jersey... 4 times per year... EVERY year.. no thanks.

I'm the only one I know with one of these:  

[Image: 8-7_fulhamjersey.jpg]

And of course they've changed.

In all reality, you could wear that in London and be the only one wearing one of those...
I’m disappointed they’re changing the jerseys as well. I really like our current ones (helmet I’m not a huge fan of but whatever). I’m interested to see where they go with it and why they’re changing them.
I really just want some simple, cleaned up uniforms back that feature teal as the main color. Please. I feel like are uni’s are too busy. The teal ones we wore this year were decent, with a couple tweaks, I think we should wear those.
(01-25-2018, 11:53 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]I really just want some simple, cleaned up uniforms back that feature teal as the main color. Please. I feel like are uni’s are too busy. The teal ones we wore this year were decent, with a couple tweaks, I think we should wear those.

Helmets are going back to all black. Jerseys are going to be primarily black with some teal accents unfortunately. Also going to have a full teal jerseys for the color rush/alternate.
(01-25-2018, 11:55 AM)I JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2018, 11:53 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]I really just want some simple, cleaned up uniforms back that feature teal as the main color. Please. I feel like are uni’s are too busy. The teal ones we wore this year were decent, with a couple tweaks, I think we should wear those.

Helmets are going back to all black. Jerseys are going to be primarily black with some teal accents unfortunately. Also going to have a full teal jerseys for the color rush/alternate.

Ugh, but...why? Teal is our main identifying color; it truly is what separates us from the league. Plenty of other teams feature black as their main color or as alternates, and gold as well. We should be embracing our own unique identity. Go back to majority teal please
(01-25-2018, 11:55 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]

Curious, where did you hear this? Is this confirmed? Love the idea of going back to all black helmets...thank you.
(01-25-2018, 09:16 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are like women arguing over who wore it better.

There is a thread on it... and people are responding to the thread... so... looks like people care. 

Go back to your cattle drive, John Wayne.
Pages: 1 2 3