Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Any news on the uniform change?

Kinda don't want them to change now. Not to mention I have all these jerseys lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-25-2018, 01:31 AM)BamboozledAgain Wrote: Kinda don't want them to change now. Not to mention I have all these jerseys lol.

The uni itself only needs a few minor tweaks. It's the helmets that need fixed. I think after the playoff run this year, we should be able to afford enough paint to cover the whole thing.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-25-2018, 07:25 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 01:31 AM)BamboozledAgain Wrote: Kinda don't want them to change now. Not to mention I have all these jerseys lol.

The uni itself only needs a few minor tweaks. It's the helmets that need fixed. I think after the playoff run this year, we should be able to afford enough paint to cover the whole thing.

Thank God!

I'm in complete agreement... Those helmets HAVE to go.
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

You guys are like women arguing over who wore it better.

It's a friggin' helmet. Who cares?

I like the helmets.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Glad it isn't like Soccer. I'm not sure what it's like in the US Soccer League(s) but over here our teams always have 2, often 3 and sometimes 4 different jerseys EVERY season.. they're not cheap either.. you can pay up to £75 (Approx $100) for a soccer jersey... 4 times per year... EVERY year.. no thanks.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Wait so im going to have to paint my car all one color now?
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

(01-25-2018, 09:16 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: You guys are like women arguing over who wore it better.

I do it looks stupid.  And the Teal stuff looks even better with the newer uniform changes.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 09:59 AM by DangerousBoy.)

Yea I personally hope they only make minor changes to the uniform, but completely revamp the helments. I also hope they make Teal and White the primary uniform colors.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Here y'all go. I believe some of you will find this interesting. Buuuuwwwwaaaaaa!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCepVy23...aASZzfo9Jg
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(01-25-2018, 09:54 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Here y'all go. I believe some of you will find this interesting. Buuuuwwwwaaaaaa!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCepVy23...aASZzfo9Jg

Bwahaha. Perfect.

(01-25-2018, 09:24 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Glad it isn't like Soccer. I'm not sure what it's like in the US Soccer League(s) but over here our teams always have 2, often 3 and sometimes 4 different jerseys EVERY season.. they're not cheap either.. you can pay up to £75 (Approx $100) for a soccer jersey... 4 times per year... EVERY year.. no thanks.

I'm the only one I know with one of these:  

[Image: 8-7_fulhamjersey.jpg]

And of course they've changed.

(01-25-2018, 10:19 AM)Perkolater Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 09:24 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Glad it isn't like Soccer. I'm not sure what it's like in the US Soccer League(s) but over here our teams always have 2, often 3 and sometimes 4 different jerseys EVERY season.. they're not cheap either.. you can pay up to £75 (Approx $100) for a soccer jersey... 4 times per year... EVERY year.. no thanks.

I'm the only one I know with one of these:  

[Image: 8-7_fulhamjersey.jpg]

And of course they've changed.

In all reality, you could wear that in London and be the only one wearing one of those...
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I’m disappointed they’re changing the jerseys as well. I really like our current ones (helmet I’m not a huge fan of but whatever). I’m interested to see where they go with it and why they’re changing them.

I really just want some simple, cleaned up uniforms back that feature teal as the main color. Please. I feel like are uni’s are too busy. The teal ones we wore this year were decent, with a couple tweaks, I think we should wear those.

(01-25-2018, 11:53 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: I really just want some simple, cleaned up uniforms back that feature teal as the main color. Please. I feel like are uni’s are too busy. The teal ones we wore this year were decent, with a couple tweaks, I think we should wear those.

Helmets are going back to all black. Jerseys are going to be primarily black with some teal accents unfortunately. Also going to have a full teal jerseys for the color rush/alternate.

(01-25-2018, 11:55 AM)I JackCity Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 11:53 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: I really just want some simple, cleaned up uniforms back that feature teal as the main color. Please. I feel like are uni’s are too busy. The teal ones we wore this year were decent, with a couple tweaks, I think we should wear those.

Helmets are going back to all black. Jerseys are going to be primarily black with some teal accents unfortunately. Also going to have a full teal jerseys for the color rush/alternate.

Ugh, but...why? Teal is our main identifying color; it truly is what separates us from the league. Plenty of other teams feature black as their main color or as alternates, and gold as well. We should be embracing our own unique identity. Go back to majority teal please

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 12:02 PM by Brett.)

(01-25-2018, 11:55 AM)JackCity Wrote:

Curious, where did you hear this? Is this confirmed? Love the idea of going back to all black helmets...thank you.

(01-25-2018, 09:16 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: You guys are like women arguing over who wore it better.

There is a thread on it... and people are responding to the thread... so... looks like people care. 

Go back to your cattle drive, John Wayne.