Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Colts' Andrew Luck regaining strength, close to throwing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Colts' Andrew Luck regaining strength, close to throwing

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...o-throwing

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is headed to the Los Angeles area to work out and is "very close" to throwing, according to a source.
Where have I heard this before...
If it took 1 year just to throw a football, the outlook of him regaining "full" strength is bleak. Additionally, one of the other things that made Luck really good was his mobility and knack to run for 1st downs. I'd only imagine that he's going to be very resistant to running upon his return.

In summary, we may have the next Payton Manning ..... the 38 year old Payton Manning that is .
(01-31-2018, 12:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]If it took 1 year just to throw a football, the outlook of him regaining "full" strength is bleak.  Additionally, one of the other things that made Luck really good was his mobility and knack to run for 1st downs.  I'd only imagine that he's going to be very resistant to running upon his return.

In summary, we may have the next Payton Manning ..... the 38 year old Payton Manning that is .

But with that stellar OL they have Luck will be totally fine readjusting to full speed NFL hits
I can't imagine a clots fan not being extremely concerned about this. Your QB hasn't thrown in like 2 years
Stick a fork in him...
Nothing to see here. With the offensive he’ll be playing behind next year, I’ll be surprised if he lasts a full season. Again.
He wasn't exactly great with accuracy before the injuries.
He got his numbers by throwing more than everyone else. No way he comes back and throw 30-40 times a game with that arm.
I can't believe it is a story that a QB can now THORW THE FOOTBALL AT ALL.

Somehow they paint it as an encouraging thing.
He is done. Stick a fork in him. The time of the caveman has come and gone.
Isn't he made of glass?
So awesome how they paid him a mega contract and he hasn't thrown since.