Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Colts' Andrew Luck regaining strength, close to throwing

Colts' Andrew Luck regaining strength, close to throwing

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...o-throwing

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is headed to the Los Angeles area to work out and is "very close" to throwing, according to a source.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Where have I heard this before...

If it took 1 year just to throw a football, the outlook of him regaining "full" strength is bleak. Additionally, one of the other things that made Luck really good was his mobility and knack to run for 1st downs. I'd only imagine that he's going to be very resistant to running upon his return.

In summary, we may have the next Payton Manning ..... the 38 year old Payton Manning that is .

(01-31-2018, 12:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: If it took 1 year just to throw a football, the outlook of him regaining "full" strength is bleak.  Additionally, one of the other things that made Luck really good was his mobility and knack to run for 1st downs.  I'd only imagine that he's going to be very resistant to running upon his return.

In summary, we may have the next Payton Manning ..... the 38 year old Payton Manning that is .

But with that stellar OL they have Luck will be totally fine readjusting to full speed NFL hits

I can't imagine a clots fan not being extremely concerned about this. Your QB hasn't thrown in like 2 years
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Stick a fork in him...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Nothing to see here. With the offensive he’ll be playing behind next year, I’ll be surprised if he lasts a full season. Again.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

He wasn't exactly great with accuracy before the injuries.

He got his numbers by throwing more than everyone else. No way he comes back and throw 30-40 times a game with that arm.

I can't believe it is a story that a QB can now THORW THE FOOTBALL AT ALL.

Somehow they paint it as an encouraging thing.

He is done. Stick a fork in him. The time of the caveman has come and gone.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Isn't he made of glass?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

So awesome how they paid him a mega contract and he hasn't thrown since.