Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: cut chad henne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why keep him? This team is not good enough to even need a proven (sort of) backup. Hell I am actually all for putting Brandon Allen in.

This team.
I'm game

Henne is a waste. Allen should be the backup, rookie or not. Seattle has an UDFA rookie backing up Russell Wilson and they don't seem too concerned.

I WANT BUNZ !!
this thread is funny.

Henne is BB5's best bud. Can't you tell? He has turned into him.

Allen! Allen! Allen!

Good talk.

I would not mind seeing Allen. Blake Bortles is either ruined, doesn't care to improve anymore, or just never had what it takes and last year was lighting in a bottle. Either way Allen should be #2 and should be a consideration to start if Bortles continues to regress. 

Keeping Henne is another clue how bad this coaching staff is. Until there is an established franchise QB, a competitive backup QB must be with the team to give starting QB more incentive to compete.

I feel like Henne's clipboard skills are really holding this team back. Cutting him would give this franchise the shot in the arm it desperately needs.

Why hasn't this been done yet???

Well cut somebody dammit.

They should just never have paid him in the off season, as I repeatedly said. He never made and sense for this team. If the team was going to be any good it would have to have been due to Bortles balling out. Henne never could have sustained his success anyway.

His signing is part of what makes me wonder if Dave isn't part of the problem. If he thinks keeping henne is important then he clearly isn't THAT great at evaluating talent.
Quote:Well cut somebody dammit.

I demand it be the guy who hasn't had a regular season snap in two seasons!!!
Well, henne was supposed to be bb5's mentor. So he's done it.....bortles is as bad as henne.

Allen just might surprise you.

Quote:Well, henne was supposed to be bb5's mentor. So he's done it.....bortles is as bad as henne.

Allen just might surprise you.

Henne's working on him as hard as he can right now.
Quote:Why keep him? This team is not good enough to even need a proven (sort of) backup. Hell I am actually all for putting Brandon Allen in.

This team.

$4 million per years as a backup to mentor Blake.   How's that going !!

Here's a pic of Henne earning his $4m with a stat line that shows 0 attempts 0 completions 0 tds 0 ints.

Did I mention he had 0 attempts in 2015 and only 78 attempts in 2014.

[Image: chad-henne-blake-bortles-nfl-jacksonvill...aneers.jpg]

Id rather find a new backup who is actually an enigma, not some guy where you already know what you are going to get.

A mirror image of BB5 to be more exact.

I hate the inevitability of knowing they have to go through the qb routine to get Allen in there. That is, first they have to bring in the overpaid waste of a roster spot for the better part of a losing effort before they can officially conclude that he sucks, and then the following week we should finally be able to get on track with Allen, the next in a great line of young NFL qbs.

Hence isn't going anywhere, and Allen isn't the answer this year.
Pages: 1 2