Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Place 2nd Rd. Tender on RB Corey Grant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...46305?s=19 

Great to hear. Guy deserves more touches, he can be a Chris Thompson lite for us and that's a valuable role player.
Love it
At least the FO wants to keep our best RB around.
(03-12-2018, 04:19 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]At least the FO wants to keep our best RB around.

Sigh...
Jaguars place second-round tender on running back Corey Grant

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...eedeb91387

The Jacksonville Jaguars have placed a second-round tender on third-year RB Corey Grant
Glad they seem to value his contributions. I hope they make more frequent use of him in 2018.
Always impressed with CG.....he deserves it.
Also shoutout to Jags02. Was a huge fan of Corey Grant and was bashed for it (especially by me).
(03-12-2018, 04:47 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Also shoutout to Jags02. Was a huge fan of Corey Grant and was bashed for it (especially by me).

Ha! 

Seconded.
Good now they just need to use him more. Dude was great in the first half of that pats game and then they just stopped using him
Still atrocious he got zero touches in the second half vs Pats dude is the perfect RB to help Bortles in a pinch. Shocking it took so long to figure out the trio of LF7 Yeldon and Grant was the way to roll
(03-12-2018, 04:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2018, 04:47 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Also shoutout to Jags02. Was a huge fan of Corey Grant and was bashed for it (especially by me).

Ha! 

Seconded.

Happy to eat crow on a player developing.
The 2nd round tender should keep other teams away. However, if some team gives him a deal, I would be happy with another 2nd round pick.
I like it.
nice
Good deal for us.
The rare move everyone likes.
As John Madden would say about Grant's speed, "you can't coach that."
I think he makes a nice 1-2 punch with Fournette.

Hopefully we'll no longer have one hand tied behind our back.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Pages: 1 2