Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Place 2nd Rd. Tender on RB Corey Grant

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...46305?s=19 

Great to hear. Guy deserves more touches, he can be a Chris Thompson lite for us and that's a valuable role player.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Love it

At least the FO wants to keep our best RB around.

(03-12-2018, 04:19 PM)Upper Wrote: At least the FO wants to keep our best RB around.

Sigh...

Jaguars place second-round tender on running back Corey Grant

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...eedeb91387

The Jacksonville Jaguars have placed a second-round tender on third-year RB Corey Grant

Glad they seem to value his contributions. I hope they make more frequent use of him in 2018.

Always impressed with CG.....he deserves it.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Also shoutout to Jags02. Was a huge fan of Corey Grant and was bashed for it (especially by me).

(03-12-2018, 04:47 PM)JackCity Wrote: Also shoutout to Jags02. Was a huge fan of Corey Grant and was bashed for it (especially by me).

Ha! 

Seconded.

Good now they just need to use him more. Dude was great in the first half of that pats game and then they just stopped using him
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Still atrocious he got zero touches in the second half vs Pats dude is the perfect RB to help Bortles in a pinch. Shocking it took so long to figure out the trio of LF7 Yeldon and Grant was the way to roll
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

(03-12-2018, 04:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 04:47 PM)JackCity Wrote: Also shoutout to Jags02. Was a huge fan of Corey Grant and was bashed for it (especially by me).

Ha! 

Seconded.

Happy to eat crow on a player developing.

The 2nd round tender should keep other teams away. However, if some team gives him a deal, I would be happy with another 2nd round pick.

I like it.

nice

Good deal for us.

The rare move everyone likes.

As John Madden would say about Grant's speed, "you can't coach that."
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I think he makes a nice 1-2 punch with Fournette.

Hopefully we'll no longer have one hand tied behind our back.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

[Image: giphy.gif]