Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary breaks wrist after bathtub slip in India
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/...-says.html

Wonder if she blamed married white women?

She needs to be careful though, for real!
It's pretty sad that she has such disdain for the average American person, let alone women.

Especially since she's just as dumb as the average American; if not moreso. Can't even charge her iPad without help from an aide. Pretty pathetic.
I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Hillary. I think she goes for the hat trick in 2020.
(03-16-2018, 09:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Hillary. I think she goes for the hat trick in 2020.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: trumpclinton.jpg]
(03-16-2018, 09:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2018, 09:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Hillary. I think she goes for the hat trick in 2020.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. You watch her interviews, she refuses to blame herself. I mean, she did win the popular vote (because of illegals), but I have a feeling she thinks she can win.

Can you imagine young democrats with republican values like this PA-18 guy running against the old guard? I will need a popcorn machine for those primaries!
(03-16-2018, 09:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2018, 09:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. You watch her interviews, she refuses to blame herself. I mean, she did win the popular vote (because of illegals), but I have a feeling she thinks she can win.

Can you imagine young democrats with republican values like this PA-18 guy running against the old guard? I will need a popcorn machine for those primaries!

You don't know it was because of illegals (and/or legal foreigners). 

You don't know it wasn't either, because California doesn't keep records of whether or not their registered voters are US citizens. It could have been none, it could have been 5 million.

In either case, Hillary would still get those votes in 2020 if she ran again.
(03-16-2018, 09:40 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2018, 09:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously. You watch her interviews, she refuses to blame herself. I mean, she did win the popular vote (because of illegals), but I have a feeling she thinks she can win.

You don't know it was because of illegals (and/or legal foreigners). 

You don't know it wasn't either, because California doesn't keep records of whether or not their registered voters are US citizens. It could have been none, it could have been 5 million.

In either case, Hillary would still get those votes in 2020 if she ran again.

And that is fine. It will just reassure that the electoral college was created to protect people from themselves.
Shes probably over there trying to get "Microsoft Support" to Syskey all of Trumps computers and make him go buy I tunes cards to unlock them.

I can hear her now with her fake Indian accent, "Sir? Do you see the Ctrl key on the lower bottom left of your keyboard?"
(03-16-2018, 08:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/...-says.html

Your obsession regarding Hillary is really getting pretty serious. You might want to consider professional help.

I know she's your go-to villain when you have to deflect Donald's latest (daily) stupidity, but you may want to see if Dr. Phil is available.
I heard she broke it beating a dead horse.
I heard it was the carpal tunnel from all the finger-pointing.
(03-16-2018, 08:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/...-says.html

The pitfalls of keeping your private servers in a bathroom.
She probably tripped on an empty liquor bottle.