Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary breaks wrist after bathtub slip in India

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/...-says.html

Wonder if she blamed married white women?

She needs to be careful though, for real!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's pretty sad that she has such disdain for the average American person, let alone women.

Especially since she's just as dumb as the average American; if not moreso. Can't even charge her iPad without help from an aide. Pretty pathetic.

I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Hillary. I think she goes for the hat trick in 2020.

(03-16-2018, 09:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Hillary. I think she goes for the hat trick in 2020.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: trumpclinton.jpg]

(03-16-2018, 09:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 09:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Hillary. I think she goes for the hat trick in 2020.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. You watch her interviews, she refuses to blame herself. I mean, she did win the popular vote (because of illegals), but I have a feeling she thinks she can win.

Can you imagine young democrats with republican values like this PA-18 guy running against the old guard? I will need a popcorn machine for those primaries!

(03-16-2018, 09:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 09:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. You watch her interviews, she refuses to blame herself. I mean, she did win the popular vote (because of illegals), but I have a feeling she thinks she can win.

Can you imagine young democrats with republican values like this PA-18 guy running against the old guard? I will need a popcorn machine for those primaries!

You don't know it was because of illegals (and/or legal foreigners). 

You don't know it wasn't either, because California doesn't keep records of whether or not their registered voters are US citizens. It could have been none, it could have been 5 million.

In either case, Hillary would still get those votes in 2020 if she ran again.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2018, 09:44 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(03-16-2018, 09:40 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 09:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Seriously. You watch her interviews, she refuses to blame herself. I mean, she did win the popular vote (because of illegals), but I have a feeling she thinks she can win.

You don't know it was because of illegals (and/or legal foreigners). 

You don't know it wasn't either, because California doesn't keep records of whether or not their registered voters are US citizens. It could have been none, it could have been 5 million.

In either case, Hillary would still get those votes in 2020 if she ran again.

And that is fine. It will just reassure that the electoral college was created to protect people from themselves.

Shes probably over there trying to get "Microsoft Support" to Syskey all of Trumps computers and make him go buy I tunes cards to unlock them.

I can hear her now with her fake Indian accent, "Sir? Do you see the Ctrl key on the lower bottom left of your keyboard?"
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(03-16-2018, 08:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/...-says.html

Your obsession regarding Hillary is really getting pretty serious. You might want to consider professional help.

I know she's your go-to villain when you have to deflect Donald's latest (daily) stupidity, but you may want to see if Dr. Phil is available.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I heard she broke it beating a dead horse.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I heard it was the carpal tunnel from all the finger-pointing.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-16-2018, 08:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/...-says.html

The pitfalls of keeping your private servers in a bathroom.

She probably tripped on an empty liquor bottle.