Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Poor Melania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
One has to wonder, at what point does Melania file for divorce.   She never wanted to be first lady in the first place.   And so far,  it's been one humiliation after another. 

Stormy Daniels.   Now Karen McDougal.  

Maybe there's some sort of prenup that's locking Melania into this marriage.   I don't know.   But she's a beautiful woman and apparently a very nice person.  She deserves better than this.  

I understand why Hillary stayed with Bill.  Hillary wanted a political future.  But Melania?  She's not the same kind of person as Hillary.    When will she say, enough's enough, and file for divorce?
You leave out the fact that Melania was and is a gold digger.
Maybe she knows the truth?
(03-23-2018, 07:47 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe she knows the truth?

Liberals are experts at painting people as victims without knowing all of the facts.
(03-23-2018, 07:52 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Liberals are experts at painting people as victims without knowing all of the facts.

Not to mention they generally couldn't give two rats butts about the sanctity of marriage. The sorry [BLEEP] clintons proved that. I guess if it is the hated Trump though, well... you know.
(03-23-2018, 08:00 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2018, 07:52 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Liberals are experts at painting people as victims without knowing all of the facts.

Not to mention they generally couldn't give two rats butts about the sanctity of marriage. The sorry [BLEEP] clintons proved that. I guess if it is the hated Trump though, well... you know.

Yep, TRM basically said it is ok to stick around with an adulterer if it will help advance your career.

The Real Marty has truly lost his way and it is hard to watch.
(03-23-2018, 08:00 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]

So... should we give two rats butts about the sanctity of marriage or not?   Or should we forgive Bill Clinton because Trump also cheated on his wife?   What the heck does this have to do with liberals?  

I'm just saying, I feel sorry for Melania Trump.   She seems like a nice person who didn't want to be First Lady in the first place.  And now, all she gets is daily humiliation.
(03-23-2018, 08:12 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2018, 08:00 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention they generally couldn't give two rats butts about the sanctity of marriage. The sorry [BLEEP] clintons proved that. I guess if it is the hated Trump though, well... you know.

Yep, TRM basically said it is ok to stick around with an adulterer if it will help advance your career.

Can you please point out where I said "it's okay to stick around with an adulterer if it will help advance your career?"

The people who have lost their way are the ones who (correctly) excoriated Bill Clinton for his infidelity, and now they've changed their minds and think it's okay if Trump does it.   And then they further victimize Melania by calling her a gold-digger.
(03-23-2018, 08:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2018, 08:00 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention they generally couldn't give two rats butts about the sanctity of marriage. The sorry [BLEEP] clintons proved that. I guess if it is the hated Trump though, well... you know.

So... should we give two rats butts about the sanctity of marriage or not?   Or should we forgive Bill Clinton because Trump also cheated on his wife?   What the heck does this have to do with liberals?  

I'm just saying, I feel sorry for Melania Trump.   She seems like a nice person who didn't want to be First Lady in the first place.  And now, all she gets is daily humiliation.

It is well within your right as an American citizen to feel sorry for anybody you want to. It is also within my right to laugh at you for feeling sorry for a gold digging model who "fell for' a billionaire real estate mogul 23 years older than her. 

Look, I think Melania is probably nice too, but I can almost promise you she isn't surprised by anything that is being discussed.

(03-23-2018, 08:35 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2018, 08:12 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, TRM basically said it is ok to stick around with an adulterer if it will help advance your career.

Can you please point out where I said "it's okay to stick around with an adulterer if it will help advance your career?"

The people who have lost their way are the ones who (correctly) excoriated Bill Clinton for his infidelity, and now they've changed their minds and think it's okay if Trump does it.   And then they further victimize Melania by calling her a gold-digger.

"I understand why Hillary stayed with Bill.  Hillary wanted a political future."
- TRM
(03-23-2018, 08:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2018, 08:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]So... should we give two rats butts about the sanctity of marriage or not?   Or should we forgive Bill Clinton because Trump also cheated on his wife?   What the heck does this have to do with liberals?  

It is well within your right as an American citizen to feel sorry for anybody you want to. It is also within my right to laugh at you for feeling sorry for a gold digging model who "fell for' a billionaire real estate mogul 23 years older than her. 

Look, I think Melania is probably nice too, but I can almost promise you she isn't surprised by anything that is being discussed.

(03-23-2018, 08:35 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please point out where I said "it's okay to stick around with an adulterer if it will help advance your career?"

"I understand why Hillary stayed with Bill.  Hillary wanted a political future."
- TRM

All I said was I understand why she did it.   I didn't say I approve of it.  It's like saying, I understand why John Dillinger robbed banks.  He wanted money.   That doesn't mean I approve of it.  

You're the one defending Trump on this.  So you're the one who apparently approves of what he did.   You're the one attacking the victim in this case, caller her a gold-digger.   Such a catty remark makes me think maybe you're jealous of Melania.   You do seem to love him a lot.
(03-23-2018, 08:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2018, 08:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]It is well within your right as an American citizen to feel sorry for anybody you want to. It is also within my right to laugh at you for feeling sorry for a gold digging model who "fell for' a billionaire real estate mogul 23 years older than her. 

- TRM

All I said was I understand why she did it.   I didn't say I approve of it.  It's like saying, I understand why John Dillinger robbed banks.  He wanted money.   That doesn't mean I approve of it.  

You're the one defending Trump on this.  So you're the one who apparently approves of what he did.   You're the one attacking the victim in this case, caller her a gold-digger.   Such a catty remark makes me think maybe you're jealous of Melania.   You do seem to love him a lot.

I am not defending anybody. I am just not painting Melania as the victim like you are. Women stick around people who mistreat them all the time to maintain the lifestyle they currently live. It is a fact. Go to some nice restaurants in PV if you want to see first hand.

Melania can leave anytime she wants to with a healthy divorce settlement. Maybe she does. Maybe she doesn't. I mean, how do you know they don't have some type of arrangement for an open marriage?
Is it at all possible that since Trump vehemently denies it that she actually believes her husband? Is it possible that she does not experience the "embarrassment" that some folks seem to cast upon her? Is it at all possible that she is actually proud to be First Lady?
(03-23-2018, 07:10 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]One has to wonder, at what point does Melania file for divorce.   She never wanted to be first lady in the first place.   And so far,  it's been one humiliation after another. 

Stormy Daniels.   Now Karen McDougal.  

Maybe there's some sort of prenup that's locking Melania into this marriage.   I don't know.   But she's a beautiful woman and apparently a very nice person.  She deserves better than this.  

I understand why Hillary stayed with Bill.  Hillary wanted a political future.  But Melania?  She's not the same kind of person as Hillary.    When will she say, enough's enough, and file for divorce?

Maybe she's afraid Trump will deport her if she doesn't stand by him?
Who's to say she is embarrassed or is clueless? Chances are, she knew long ago what this "union" was going to be like. I mean, let's look at the Clintons for instance...sham, power-driven union from the beginning and still going strong. I don't agree with these types of arrangements but in all honesty, they are very prevalent in the upper echelon as pillars of status. Very distant from tradition and you can bet stringently contracted.
(03-23-2018, 08:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2018, 08:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]All I said was I understand why she did it.   I didn't say I approve of it.  It's like saying, I understand why John Dillinger robbed banks.  He wanted money.   That doesn't mean I approve of it.  

I am not defending anybody. I am just not painting Melania as the victim like you are. Women stick around people who mistreat them all the time to maintain the lifestyle they currently live. It is a fact. Go to some nice restaurants in PV if you want to see first hand.

Melania can leave anytime she wants to with a healthy divorce settlement. Maybe she does. Maybe she doesn't. I mean, how do you know they don't have some type of arrangement for an open marriage?
And we are talking about the sanctity of marriage?

I'm sure this open marriage would go over very well with conservatives.....
(03-23-2018, 09:23 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2018, 08:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not defending anybody. I am just not painting Melania as the victim like you are. Women stick around people who mistreat them all the time to maintain the lifestyle they currently live. It is a fact. Go to some nice restaurants in PV if you want to see first hand.

And we are talking about the sanctity of marriage?

I'm sure this open marriage would go over very well with conservatives.....

As well as a 1.3T 2300 page omnibus budget?
Who are we to judge their relationship? It's not at all like Clinton who was actually, you know, raping the women.
Trump supporters' hypocrisy is on full display here.
(03-23-2018, 09:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Trump supporters' hypocrisy is on full display here.

Where is this hypocrisy? Are you assuming every Trump supporter is a conservative Christian or far right leaning? This is the problem today. There is a need to label everyone the same based on some ignorant self-imposed and mythic correlation.
(03-23-2018, 09:41 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2018, 09:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Trump supporters' hypocrisy is on full display here.

Where is this hypocrisy? Are you assuming every Trump supporter is a conservative Christian or far right leaning? This is the problem today. There is a need to label everyone the same based on some ignorant self-imposed and mythic correlation.

Oh, so they're not hypocrites.   They're not just defending Trump.  They actually think if a man cheats on his wife, it's okay.  Only conservative Christians think that's a bad thing to do.  

I get it. 

No, then they're not hypocrites.   I stand corrected.   The Trump defenders in this thread have no morals, therefore they can't be hypocrites.   I didn't think of that.  Thanks for setting me straight on that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4