Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official "Do we still have a coach?" Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Do we still have a coach? Yes? Damn.

Feel free to update this thread anytime you've been out of contact for a few hours and want to check on Bradley's status. I'm sure one of the many helpful locals will give you a quick, honest answer.
<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(252,250,231);">Lou Brown: [at a team meeting] Can I have your attention, please?

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(252,250,231);">[picks up a bat and leans on it like a walking stick]

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(252,250,231);">Lou Brown: I have something I think you all ought to know about.It seems that Mrs. Phelps doesn't think too highly of our worth. She put this team together because she thought we'd be bad enough to finish dead last, knocking attendance down to the point where she could move the team to Miami... and get rid of all of us for better personnel.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(252,250,231);">Roger Dorn: Even me?

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(252,250,231);">Lou Brown: Even you, Dorn.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(252,250,231);">Eddie Harris: What if we DON'T finish last?

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(252,250,231);">Lou Brown: She'll REPLACE you with somebody who WILL. After this season, you'll be sent back to the minors or given your outright release.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(252,250,231);">Jake Taylor: [Jake stands up] Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do.

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(252,250,231);">Roger Dorn: What's that?

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(252,250,231);">Jake Taylor: Win the whole thing.

It's gonna take all the Liquid Schwartz in Yogurt's bag of tricks.
It's a shame Coughlin doesn't coach the Giants still. It would be epic if we played them after the tacks and managed to lose to every former Jaguar coach in a 3 week span. That would be absolutely classic.

There's only one man that can help us now...

[Image: tumblr_mof1umJVlL1r5xh1lo1_250.gif]

I pulled up the stats and when you look at 2013 Gus's first year he won 4 games with the gutted roster.  There has been no changes, no improvements and no growth.  The results are the same from year to year.  They start out poorly in September, October and into November.  When other teams play their backups and "tank" for draft position, this team shows the most improvement.

Guys, guys, this isn't a "fire Bradley" thread. We have those. This is a thread for checking to see if Bradley's been fired yet. Please don't get this valuable resource for our community merged or deleted Sad
Quote:Guys, guys, this isn't a "fire Bradley" thread. We have those. This is a thread for checking to see if Bradley's been fired yet. Please don't get this valuable resource for our community merged or deleted Sad

In that spirit...   I checked the wire and my teletype didn't show any news.
He isn't getting fired. Owner and GM believe in culture, continuity. Crap like that.
Almost 5pm and no firing yet.
Can we create some noise? Get firegusbradley.com going? Get a billboard? Get onto Tony Khan on social media? I feel like we could be doing something to make our voices heard.

Here in the UK some fans paid for a plane over the stadium with this banner when they wanted a manager fired:

[Image: banner1_2866617k.jpg]

Needless to say he was fired not long after.

Firegusbradley.com has been active for weeks.
Quote:Almost 5pm and no firing yet.

But a whole lot of crying and whining happening.
Quote:There's only one man that can help us now...

[Image: tumblr_mof1umJVlL1r5xh1lo1_250.gif]

I think even Matt Saracen is better than Bortles. 
Quote:But a whole lot of crying and whining happening.

God forbid we express our opinions on a message board, huh?
Quote:The results are the same from year to year.  They start out poorly in September, October and into November.  

We're built for the winter !!!
Quote:But a whole lot of crying and whining happening.

No kidding.  Personally, I think the team can take a lot of good things out of yesterdays game.

The Raiders have 3 Super Bowl victories and 25 people representing them in the Hall of Fame.  We knew it was going to be a tough one yesterday.
Quote:No kidding.  Personally, I think the team can take a lot of good things out of yesterdays game.

The Raiders have 3 Super Bowl victories and 25 people representing them in the Hall of Fame.  We knew it was going to be a tough one yesterday.

You win the internet this evening.
Quote:God forbid we express our opinions on a message board, huh?

I know right. I mean, the product on the field has been amazing.
The entire AFC W is better than the entire AFC S. I even picked the Raiders to win this game because they really are that good of a team. I know it was a tough loss, but it was just another loss and I just can't see the game as the final straw. With that said, this week is an entirely different week, and this week is Titans week. The Titans are playing well, but this truly is a team we should beat, and as a key division game it's an absolute must win. Whatever it takes Gus... WIN THIS GAME!!!

I'm not even going to say "if we lose" because that is most definitely not an option for this franchise to continue on the same track.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5