Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Titans agree to terms with QB Blaine Gabbert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Titans agree to terms with QB Blaine Gabbert

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ne-gabbert

The Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms with veteran quarterback Blaine Gabbert. Gabbert is slated to back up starter Marcus Mariota.
What a combo!
[Image: qwight.gif]
He will be starting games for the Titans this year.
lol
(03-27-2018, 10:17 AM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]He will be starting games for the Titans this year.

With Mariota's injury history it's practically guaranteed.
LOL but he always has found a way to beat the jags. Whether he was on our team or not Laughing
I just read this to my husband and he says, "the titans are trying to lose to the Jaguars, eh?" Lol
The Jaguars should pick up Cassel now.
Championship!
I sure hope this doesn't mean we sign Jake Locker.
I like this, it helps add to my hate of the tacks. I just hope we beat them this year, they're becoming a bit of a bogey team. And considering our much tougher schedule this year, wining our six AFC south games must be a priority.
We're doomed...doomed...
He is a trader sighning with Jags biggest rival.
Ummmmmm, he beat our team last year.
anybody thats left Jags,and goes,and joins tittians is 100% a trader. I don't care if he bet us or not. it doesn't matter. you leave Jacksonvile,and go play for tittians your a trader.
(03-27-2018, 12:04 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]LOL but he always has found a way to beat the jags. Whether he was on our team or not Laughing

I gotta admit --- that was good !!
Hopefully Mariota dont get hurt this year
Man....he's still ONLY 28 years old. Seem's like he's been around a lifetime.
Pages: 1 2