Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Titans agree to terms with QB Blaine Gabbert

Titans agree to terms with QB Blaine Gabbert

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ne-gabbert

The Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms with veteran quarterback Blaine Gabbert. Gabbert is slated to back up starter Marcus Mariota.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What a combo!
Huh

[Image: qwight.gif]

He will be starting games for the Titans this year.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

lol

(03-27-2018, 10:17 AM)Achilles Wrote: He will be starting games for the Titans this year.

With Mariota's injury history it's practically guaranteed.

LOL but he always has found a way to beat the jags. Whether he was on our team or not Laughing

I just read this to my husband and he says, "the titans are trying to lose to the Jaguars, eh?" Lol

The Jaguars should pick up Cassel now.
'02

Championship!

I sure hope this doesn't mean we sign Jake Locker.

I like this, it helps add to my hate of the tacks. I just hope we beat them this year, they're becoming a bit of a bogey team. And considering our much tougher schedule this year, wining our six AFC south games must be a priority.

We're doomed...doomed...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

He is a trader sighning with Jags biggest rival.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Ummmmmm, he beat our team last year.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

anybody thats left Jags,and goes,and joins tittians is 100% a trader. I don't care if he bet us or not. it doesn't matter. you leave Jacksonvile,and go play for tittians your a trader.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(03-27-2018, 12:04 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: LOL but he always has found a way to beat the jags. Whether he was on our team or not Laughing

I gotta admit --- that was good !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwfnhgBSMnM

Lowlights

Hopefully Mariota dont get hurt this year

Man....he's still ONLY 28 years old. Seem's like he's been around a lifetime.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn