Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Just going to put this here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Blank post.

It's not blank. I see it.
Its a metaphor, you fools.

Right?
Quote:Blank post.
no its not. We can all see it. Please stay on topic like real jaguar fans
Bortles just getting drunk and partying every night. Maybe Allen should get a chance.
Well... This staff would just ruin him.

Quote:Bortles just getting drunk and partying every night. Maybe Allen should get a chance.
Is this true?  I don't reside in Florida anymore so don't get rumors and stories outside of the message board posts. We talking offseason?
Sighhhh. We're wanting the 3rd string QB and that's so sad
Blake is the starter until next season unless he has a complete meltdown
Quote:Is this true?  I don't reside in Florida anymore so don't get rumors and stories outside of the message board posts. We talking offseason?

He is always at the beach bars
Quote:Is this true? I don't reside in Florida anymore so don't get rumors and stories outside of the message board posts. We talking offseason?

Supposedly his neighbors in Jax Beach say he rides a little scooter around at night and has parties all the time. Sounds like bar hopping to me.
Jags could have Tom Brady and would stil lbe loseing under this HC.  the 2 wins were handed to us as gifts. Jags have not won a game yes record says 2 wins,but both were gifts by the opposseing team. Thank you colts,and bears for the gifts.

Right now Brandon Allen is the 3rd best qb on the roster. The kid is being given the proverbial redshirt year to learn as much as possible to compete with Henne for the back up position next year. Give this kid time to develop and he might just turn in to a player. As anyone who watched the 4th preseason game can attest, he is nowhere near able to contribute right now. The fact that the FO was willing to use a roster spot on him speaks to the staffs belief in his potential.
Quote:He is always at the beach bars

Like during the season too?
Quote:Like during the season too?
yeah wondering as well. One of the reasons I was optimistic was a "work" ethic.
Would love to have either Paul Hackett or Frank Weich as QB coach.
Quote:Jags could have Tom Brady and would still be losing under this HC. The 2 wins were handed to us as gifts. Jags have not won a game yes record says 2 wins,but both were gifts by the opposing team. Thank you Colts and Bears for the gifts.

If you watched the games you know we earned the wins. They were not gifts. Again if you only say the coaches are terrible, we are not a bad team, because most of the team is players.
Quote:Sighhhh. We're wanting the 3rd string QB and that's so sad

When it was not so long ago we thought we were set for a starting QB. This organization does more to crush hopes and dreams than the Browns. 
Back to Brandon Allen - so what if he sucked in the preseason? So did Wentz.  These days, it's not unheard of to let a rookie QB start right away.

Yes, you're probably right that at the moment, Allen is probably the third best QB on the roster. The big advantage that Allen may have over Bortles is that Allen might be able to learn from his mistakes. What's frustrating about Blake - and today was a prime example - is that he never seems to learn. He gets worse. Today, I gave up on him.  I don't think he's our QB of the future.

I'd like to put Allen in and see what we have.
Pages: 1 2 3