Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just going to put this here

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 07:53 PM by jaguarmvp.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdDMeop0Vv4

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Blank post.

It's not blank. I see it.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Its a metaphor, you fools.

Right?

Quote:Blank post.
no its not. We can all see it. Please stay on topic like real jaguar fans

Bortles just getting drunk and partying every night. Maybe Allen should get a chance.

Well... This staff would just ruin him.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Bortles just getting drunk and partying every night. Maybe Allen should get a chance.
Is this true?  I don't reside in Florida anymore so don't get rumors and stories outside of the message board posts. We talking offseason?

The Khan Years

Sighhhh. We're wanting the 3rd string QB and that's so sad

Blake is the starter until next season unless he has a complete meltdown

Quote:Is this true?  I don't reside in Florida anymore so don't get rumors and stories outside of the message board posts. We talking offseason?

He is always at the beach bars

Quote:Is this true? I don't reside in Florida anymore so don't get rumors and stories outside of the message board posts. We talking offseason?

Supposedly his neighbors in Jax Beach say he rides a little scooter around at night and has parties all the time. Sounds like bar hopping to me.

Jags could have Tom Brady and would stil lbe loseing under this HC.  the 2 wins were handed to us as gifts. Jags have not won a game yes record says 2 wins,but both were gifts by the opposseing team. Thank you colts,and bears for the gifts.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Right now Brandon Allen is the 3rd best qb on the roster. The kid is being given the proverbial redshirt year to learn as much as possible to compete with Henne for the back up position next year. Give this kid time to develop and he might just turn in to a player. As anyone who watched the 4th preseason game can attest, he is nowhere near able to contribute right now. The fact that the FO was willing to use a roster spot on him speaks to the staffs belief in his potential.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Quote:He is always at the beach bars

Like during the season too?
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Like during the season too?
yeah wondering as well. One of the reasons I was optimistic was a "work" ethic.

The Khan Years

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 09:06 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Would love to have either Paul Hackett or Frank Weich as QB coach.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Jags could have Tom Brady and would still be losing under this HC. The 2 wins were handed to us as gifts. Jags have not won a game yes record says 2 wins,but both were gifts by the opposing team. Thank you Colts and Bears for the gifts.

If you watched the games you know we earned the wins. They were not gifts. Again if you only say the coaches are terrible, we are not a bad team, because most of the team is players.

Quote:Sighhhh. We're wanting the 3rd string QB and that's so sad

When it was not so long ago we thought we were set for a starting QB. This organization does more to crush hopes and dreams than the Browns. 

Back to Brandon Allen - so what if he sucked in the preseason? So did Wentz.  These days, it's not unheard of to let a rookie QB start right away.

Yes, you're probably right that at the moment, Allen is probably the third best QB on the roster. The big advantage that Allen may have over Bortles is that Allen might be able to learn from his mistakes. What's frustrating about Blake - and today was a prime example - is that he never seems to learn. He gets worse. Today, I gave up on him.  I don't think he's our QB of the future.

I'd like to put Allen in and see what we have.