Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Front Office Heated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A source of mine said "Someone close to me says the front office staff in Khan's box was as heated as ever today. Caldwell walked out and came back crying"

He goes on to say "Obviously, can't confirm myself, but this is a close friend friend who knew someone in the owner's box"

Take it how you like.
"Came back crying"?  There's no crying in football! 

My close friend says your close friend doesn't know what he's talking about.
He cried because the Chinese stock market crashed on opening.
Who is your source?

If it is not official, don't believe it.

If there aren't **** around your post, it isn't official. That is booty!
Bklyn has been dead on with his source before. Take it how you like.
Tony Khan was crunching stats to soften the blow of this loss.
Quote:Who is your source?

If it is not official, don't believe it.

Normally, I'd agree. But Ill admit to disregarding BklynJag in the past and he's been right. Right a lot more than many cared to admit.
Here's his source by the way:

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/zach_goodall'>Zach Goodall ‏@zach_goodall </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/zach_goodall/status/790317938469314560' title="6:24 PM - 23 Oct 2016">52m52 minutes ago</a><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=place%3A6416fd85ecf9cf8b'>Palm Valley, FL</a>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">Someone close to me says the front office staff in Khan's box was as heated as ever today. Caldwell walked out and came back crying.

I heard it was air conditioned too
When did Caldwell cry?

I hope there is even a kernel of truth to some version of this. I am going to start rooting for destruction.

Wait so your source (whom we can't confirm) has a source (whom he can't confirm) say that the front office is mad?

This isn't elementary school logic, bklyn. Two double can't confirms di not make a confirmation. It makes heresay.
Quote:I heard it was air conditioned too

It was not a hot day in Jacksonville. I doubt the AC even needed to be on.
if im shad ,im taking tom coughlin to lunch real soon . and im taking a blank check

Quote:It was not a hot day in Jacksonville. I doubt the AC even needed to be on.

A fan at least?
Quote:I hope there is even a kernel of truth to some version of this. I am going to start rooting for destruction.

Jaguars fans don't want destruction. They just hope the team gets better every week.
Watching Prince try to cover Crabtree made me cry.
Quote:A source of mine said "Someone close to me says the front office staff in Khan's box was as heated as ever today. Caldwell walked out and came back crying"

He goes on to say "Obviously, can't confirm myself, but this is a close friend friend who knew someone in the owner's box"

Take it how you like.
Was there any hot fudge and Sundae's spotted?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10