Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars draft Cam Robinson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Big tackle from Alabama . Running game is taking shape!!!!
Alabama*
Great pick. 1st rd talent.Mayock just said could be future probowl
I saw where they didn't upgrade the draft board for a bit. Thought we had back to back picks. Cam and Forrest would've been AWESOME!
What did we give up for the 1 spot move up?

Looks like a 6th
Quote:What did we give up for the 1 spot move up?
Looking forward to running it down the throats of our opponents for many years if this all works out as planned.
Thanks for the update.  1 spot for a 6th not bad.  I was just glad it wasn't next year's number 2.

Like it. Wouldn't have had in my mock because I didn't think he was slipping to the second. Kinda like last year when Myles slipped.
Here we go again, Pre-season contenders
I was hoping we could trade back in the first to get value with an OL pick, but these guys historically fell this year.

Good needs/value pick for us.

Booooo. Should have took Lamp... Robinson will get killed at LT

Quote:Looks like a 6th

considering the Jags still have 5 more picks to go (though there's 2 in the 7th and no 6th right now).. not a bad switch... but I wonder, much like the 1st round picks between the Bears / 49ers... if they had stayed put, would the Jags still have gotten Robinson?
I like that pick much better than the first. You win up front with the lines.
Quote:Booooo. Should have took Lamp... Robinson will get killed at LT

who said he was going to play LT? with Albert there, maybe he plays RT and replaces Parnell? it also says he can play OG as well...
Quote:Booooo. Should have took Lamp... Robinson will get killed at LT

Robinson is a road grading guard in the NFL
Hog molly baby! Fix that line!!
guys ur getting all worked up
I think Cam Robinson was the better choice over Lamp, especially with the emphasis on the power running game.  

I like this much better than Fournette. 

To me, this draft feels a lot like last year.  Everything just lined up perfectly.  Elite RB and Stud Lineman who many thought would go in the first round.  It just makes sense.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7