Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brad Nortman Cut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just announced on 1010.

So there's that.

https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/9...83776?s=19
Is it safe to stop whining about drafting Cooke?

Or does it still feel too good to quit?
Autocorrect screwed up the spelling of the title... of someone can edit that for me.

Saves about $2mil in cap space
Almost had a panic attack. Read the title as Norwell for whatever reason.
(04-30-2018, 11:25 AM)Last42min Wrote: [ -> ]Almost had a panic attack. Read the title as Norwell for whatever reason.

Lol ... he would have had to have been super unimpressive during voluntary mini camp to get cut.  Perhaps they didn't like the way he did his bench pressing reps.
Bad form.  Needs to keep his head down and eyes on the ball.

[Image: 635818258090984464-Logan-Cooke.jpg]
(04-30-2018, 11:49 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Bad form.  Needs to keep his head down and eyes on the ball.

[Image: 635818258090984464-Logan-Cooke.jpg]

[Image: p3wex3w.gif]
Joe DeCamillis was pushing hard for us to draft this guy so it was kind of expected that this could happen as we can save some money.

Nortman was up and down with us, I wish him well.
(04-30-2018, 11:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Just announced on 1010.

So there's that.

https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/9...83776?s=19

Damn look how good the jags are....finding starters at the end of the draft! Hahah
They must really like this Cooke guy lol
(04-30-2018, 12:17 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]They must really like this Cooke guy lol

I would have taken him in the 3rd round so that no one else would.
(04-30-2018, 12:20 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2018, 12:17 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]They must really like this Cooke guy lol

Gene? Is that you?!
Well we can just run the fake punt ever time don’t need 2 mil contract to swoosh the kick as Cory grant is tip toe to the end zone every time
Again its not so much they believe in this kid as much as the need for punter is not as great. We were a 3-13 team and had an offense who could not flip the field and we punted alot. We needed a better then average punter. Now we have a 10-6 team who scoes alot on offense and flips the field with offense and do not punt nearly as much. then you can get away with a cheaper younger punter. I heard he can kick off too has a big leg for kickoffs.
(04-30-2018, 01:15 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]Again its not so much they believe in this kid as much as the need for punter is not as great. We were a 3-13 team and had an offense who could not flip the field and we punted alot. We needed a better then average punter. Now we have a 10-6 team who scoes alot on offense and flips the field with offense and do not punt nearly as much. then you can get away with a cheaper younger punter. Iheard he can kick off too has a big leg for kickoffs.

That might’ve played a role in selecting him as kickoffs isn’t Lambo’s strong suit.
smart...
I think the team's ultimate 53 man roster punter is not currently on the roster.
I heard Decamilis really liked Cooke also.
(04-30-2018, 12:20 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]

.... and then state that Belichick had his eyes on him.
(04-30-2018, 12:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ][Image: p3wex3w.gif]
HA !!  Looks like the girls in the background are taking a lesson out of the USA Men's National Team's practice routine.
Pages: 1 2 3