Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars Don't Sign QB Malik Ziare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jaguars Sign QB Malik Ziare

for the ABB club Tongue

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2018/4/30/...alik-zaire

Rookie Camp Arm
We should start a pool. Who gets cut first, Lee or Ziare?
Wow.....I was wrong Lee will beat out the camp arm
What's the deal with this guy?
This is the guy that couldn't even beat out any of the crappy QBs the Gators had.
Couldn't beat out Kizer and then went to UF and couldn't beat out Del Rio or Franks...
(05-01-2018, 12:02 AM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't beat out Kizer and then went to UF and couldn't beat out Del Rio or Franks...

And now the front office in all their wisdom has decided to sign him. Oh joy! Wallbash I'm convinced we're signing the crappiest QB's we can get, just to make Bortles look better. That's the only thing that makes sense.
(05-01-2018, 12:17 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2018, 12:02 AM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't beat out Kizer and then went to UF and couldn't beat out Del Rio or Franks...

And now the front office in all their wisdom has decided to sign him. Oh joy! Wallbash I'm convinced we're signing the crappiest QB's we can get, just to make Bortles look better. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Or.....we are going to be asking the QBs to throw a lot during training camp and he is an extra arm.

You know......just thinking outside the box. You should try it sometime. It'll lower your anxiety.
Kessler is our backup.

Lee and Zaire will be cut sooner or later.

R-E-L-A-X

He's a camp arm. Go get a xanax rx man lol you gotta chill.
camp body

You have been salty ever since Mason Who-dolf got drafted by the Steelers. You have 3 more days before we check you into rehab.
lulz what an awful season the Gators had....
And this dude was picked up before JT Barrett lol (Not to say Barrett is a good QB... but its funny how different fans/GMs views really are)
Blake Bortles' replacement will be drafted or picked up soon. Another year of Blake is ok.

Blake was ranked 12 among QB quarterback ratings. We don't need to draft a QB to make him look better.  He will have a break out year this year and all you bashers will conveniently forget all your derogatory post, and turn your attention to some other player to attack. Small mines with little knowledge have big mouths.
(05-01-2018, 08:52 AM)dennisp3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2018, 12:17 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]And now the front office in all their wisdom has decided to sign him. Oh joy! Wallbash I'm convinced we're signing the crappiest QB's we can get, just to make Bortles look better. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Blake was ranked 12 among QB quarterback ratings. We don't need to draft a QB to make him look better.  He will have a break out year this year and all you bashers will conveniently forget all your derogatory post, and turn your attention to some other player to attack. Small mines with little knowledge have big mouths.

Big mines usually produce more coal.
(05-01-2018, 09:01 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2018, 08:52 AM)dennisp3 Wrote: [ -> ]Blake was ranked 12 among QB quarterback ratings. We don't need to draft a QB to make him look better.  He will have a break out year this year and all you bashers will conveniently forget all your derogatory post, and turn your attention to some other player to attack. Small mines with little knowledge have big mouths.

Big mines usually produce more coal.

We're moving on from coal.
(05-01-2018, 12:17 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]And now the front office in all their wisdom has decided to sign him. Oh joy! Wallbash I'm convinced we're signing the crappiest QB's we can get, just to make Bortles look better. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Your point was not lost on your typo. I agree with what you said.
(04-30-2018, 10:38 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]We should start a pool. Who gets cut first, Lee or Ziare?

Oh, they'll cut Zaire to justify their wasted pick on Lee.

(05-01-2018, 06:01 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]Kessler is our backup.

Lee and Zaire will be cut sooner or later.

This.  But they probably put Lee on the practice squad.

Let the whiners whine.  Its fun and it was hilarious last year when we made the AFC ship.  Let em complain again so this year will be full of more laughs and finger pointing at these fake gms.
Pages: 1 2