Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bye Bye Boy Scouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Liberal's continue to destroy the very fabric of our country. First it's monuments, now it's the boy scouts, next it's guns. What will they move onto then? Co-ed fraternities?
(05-03-2018, 01:09 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Liberal's continue to destroy the very fabric of our country. First it's monuments, now it's the boy scouts, next it's guns. What will they move onto then? Co-ed fraternities?

Fraternities have been under attack for decades already. They went for the gold ring with the normalization of mental illness, there's nothing left to attack that surprises anyone now.
Isn't the whole point of inclusion to have a Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts? So why are girls entering Boy Scouts and boys entering Girl Scouts? It makes no sense. I swear, some people like throwing monkey wrenches into the system just for the sake of creating chaos.
You could just have a "Scouts" like Ireland does.
My son was moving from Cub to Boy scouts.

Unfortunately, I think this makes our decision for us. Looks like time to simply move on.
Oh no! Not the Boy Scouts!
Wonder if there will be Co-Ed Tents? lol
Conservatives triggered by scouts? I'm worried!
(05-03-2018, 11:20 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Conservatives triggered by scouts? I'm worried!

You misspelled "I'm trolling!"

I take it you never earned an Arrow of Light?  Who am I kidding... rhetorical question...

Segregation is ok.  Say it with me:

SEGREGATION IS OK

If that triggers you, good.  Getting outside our comfort zone is the only way we can grow.

My relationship with my son is different than my relationship with my daughter.  It's because they are different genders, of which there are only two.  It's ok that different genders experience things differently.  It's ok to segregate boys and girls in some facets (bathrooms, clubs, etc, etc...) 

Let's extend this to sports and see how that works out.

Common sense is no longer common.  That's not outrage like you see from the nutjob sjw's... is simply observation.  And why some would celebrate the destruction of tradition just because "white people don't like it" is simply sick.  You wouldn't care less unless if the whites didn't disagree.  Amirite?  Otherwise, you can't pretend boys and girls aren't different and don't have different natures and needs.
Alpha males aren't even allowed to grow in this society.

Sad.

In a few generations there will no longer be the United States.
(05-03-2018, 12:02 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Alpha males aren't even allowed to grow in this society.

Sad.

There are fewer and fewer men today.  The rest have gone straight soy.

Irony is, one of the only things I've seen soy fight for... is fellow soy.  It's really sad.

For them.
(05-03-2018, 11:47 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 11:20 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Conservatives triggered by scouts? I'm worried!

I take it you never earned an Arrow of Light?  Who am I kidding... rhetorical question...

SEGREGATION IS OK

If that triggers you, good.  Getting outside our comfort zone is the only way we can grow.

My relationship with my son is different than my relationship with my daughter.  It's because they are different genders, of which there are only two.  It's ok that different genders experience things differently.  It's ok to segregate boys and girls in some facets (bathrooms, clubs, etc, etc...) 

Common sense is no longer common.  That's not outrage like you see from the nutjob sjw's... is simply observation.  And why some would celebrate the destruction of tradition just because "white people don't like it" is simply sick.  You wouldn't care less unless if the whites didn't disagree.  Amirite?  Otherwise, you can't pretend boys and girls aren't different and don't have different natures and needs.

Quite a lengthy post to prove that one is NOT triggered by scouts. Interesting..
(05-03-2018, 12:13 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 11:47 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]You misspelled "I'm trolling!"

SEGREGATION IS OK

Quite a lengthy post to prove that one is NOT triggered by scouts. Interesting..

Obvious troll is obvious.
(05-03-2018, 12:02 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Alpha males aren't even allowed to grow in this society.

Sad.

lol ... it certainly won't be the United States of 1956, which is what I assume you would prefer. 

Better start researching which country you prefer and start packing.
(05-03-2018, 01:01 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sad.

lol ... it certainly won't be the United States of 1956, which is what I assume you would prefer. 

You've gotta be the biggest [word omitted] on Earth. Have you ever done a brave thing in your life?
(05-03-2018, 11:47 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]

SEGREGATION IS OK

Absolutely!

WE MUST GET OUT OF OUR COMFORT ZONE BY KEEPING EVERYONE NEATLY SEGREGATED INTO CLUBS WHERE EVERYONE IS EXACTLY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

I doubt it fits on a protest sign but it still just rolls off the tongue.
Teenage boys and girls sleeping together in a tent.........what could possibly go wrong?
(05-03-2018, 01:03 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 01:01 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]lol ... it certainly won't be the United States of 1956, which is what I assume you would prefer. 

You've gotta be the biggest [word omitted] on Earth. Have you ever done a brave thing in your life?

Does getting his hermaphroditic bits waxed, or parading around with a gender fluid bun count?
(05-03-2018, 01:03 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 01:01 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]lol ... it certainly won't be the United States of 1956, which is what I assume you would prefer. 

Keyboard tough.

You’re cute.
(05-03-2018, 02:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 01:03 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]You've gotta be the biggest [word omitted] on Earth. Have you ever done a brave thing in your life?
Keyboard tough.

You’re cute.

Sure I guess. I asked him if he's done anything brave in his life.

I know you haven't. In fact, I bet the "bravest" thing you've ever done is yell at someone over a phone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4