Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump wisely backs out of broken Iran "deal"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<delete>

[Image: 61eAnWz.gif]
It's almost like the existence of Obama is being wiped out before our very eyes. The only thing that will remain in the history books are those God-awful portraits.
Obama gave them the Nukes so...... we got to deal with it now. Hopefully the same way we dealt with the Norks that Clinton gave the nukes to and look what's happening there
https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/993928292624404481

"Snap back."

When the messiah uttered those sophomoric words, he was praised for his "intellect."

Now that it's actually happening, his minions are livid because it means their support and enablement of regimes like Iran who are against the United States and our allies have ended.

We're moving forward in a positive, meaningful direction.
Another promise kept.
[Image: 1aa66k.jpg]
(05-14-2018, 01:46 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1aa66k.jpg]

Strange, huh?

All it takes for them to love him is a D next to his name. Insane people.
Iran isn't close to the worst of them.

Those would be your close allies..
(05-14-2018, 06:19 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Iran isn't close to the worst of them.  

Man you hate the English...
(05-14-2018, 07:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2018, 06:19 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Iran isn't close to the worst of them.  

Man you hate the English...

Was going to say the Canadians but the English works too.
(05-14-2018, 11:35 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2018, 07:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Man you hate the English...

Was going to say the Canadians but the English works too.

You hate the Canadians? Who hates those hosers?
My opinion on Trump would change if we are able to FINALLY seize the weapons  WE (Regan) sold to Iran some 30 years ago!
(05-15-2018, 05:44 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]My opinion on Trump would change if we are able to FINALLY seize the weapons  WE (Regan) sold to Iran some 30 years ago!

My opinion of you would change if you learned how to use the formatting.
(05-15-2018, 05:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]My opinion of you would change if you learned how to use the formatting.

"The formatting".....

"The formatting".....

"The formatting"....
(05-15-2018, 05:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]My opinion of you would change if you learned how to use the formatting.

Now if we all would just stop appropriating the black font color...
(05-15-2018, 06:01 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]

"The formatting".....

"The formatting".....

"The formatting"....

Good, now you just need to work on your logic, critical thinking and clear communications skills. Style is good, you just need to work on substance.
(05-15-2018, 06:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2018, 06:01 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]"The formatting".....

"The formatting".....

"The formatting"....

Good, now you just need to work on your logic, critical thinking and clear communications skills. Style is good, you just need to work on substance.

Are you going to actually type a response to my initial post regarding if Trump can seize the weapons Regan sold to Iran? Or are you going to continue heed your own advice as stated above?
(05-15-2018, 06:40 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2018, 06:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Good, now you just need to work on your logic, critical thinking and clear communications skills. Style is good, you just need to work on substance.

Are you going to actually type a response to my initial post regarding if Trump can seize the weapons Regan sold to Iran? Or are you going to continue heed your own advice as stated above?

Nah, I'm going to sit here and critique your continued misspelling of the guy's name instead.

As for responding, I direct you to the Tower Commission report to improve your understanding of the Iran-Contra Affair.
Pages: 1 2