Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: RIP Dakota
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
For those of us who have been around on the board for a long time, we remember Dakota as one of the stalwarts on the board.  We also know the trials he faced in his life over the past 5 years or so in battling Stage IV Renal Cancer.  He recently, and very begrudgingly moved back to Michigan to be closer to family.  He hated leaving this area, but his health was declining, and his personal life here in Jax had become a train wreck over the past 18 months.  Through all of this, he tried to maintain a sense of humor, but unfortunately, at times he was unable to do so.

I considered Paul a friend on the board, and was saddened to hear that he had passed away back in early May.  He hadn't been posting updates on his health for a while, so I decided to check in on him, and unfortunately, the update I saw was an obituary.

RIP, Paul.
That's sad to hear.  May he RIP and my thoughts and prayers for his family.
RIP, Paul.
Damn it.

RIP friend.
Damn, It was a good guy and great poster

RIP My Friend
RIP. I know he had a tough fight for the last few years. Thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. He was one of the good ones around here.
Damn! I kept hoping he would somehow beat it. RIP Paul, you will be missed.
(06-05-2018, 07:42 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]For those of us who have been around on the board for a long time, we remember Dakota as one of the stalwarts on the board.  We also know the trials he faced in his life over the past 5 years or so in battling Stage IV Renal Cancer.  He recently, and very begrudgingly moved back to Michigan to be closer to family.  He hated leaving this area, but his health was declining, and his personal life here in Jax had become a train wreck over the past 18 months.  Through all of this, he tried to maintain a sense of humor, but unfortunately, at times he was unable to do so.

I considered Paul a friend on the board, and was saddened to hear that he had passed away back in early May.  He hadn't been posting updates on his health for a while, so I decided to check in on him, and unfortunately, the update I saw was an obituary.

RIP, Paul.

RIP, Dakota.
Agree with him, or not, there was no denying that Dakota possessed a keen and engaging intellect. RIP.
Man, this just screwed up my night. He was the only member on here who I truly could have a dialog with regardless if we disagreed or not. Its so much more I can say on this, and  I planned on posting in some of the political threads but I am just going to log back off.

He is in Heaven now and is no doubt cheering for the team to make it to the superbowl. 

Rest in Heaven Paul, you deserve it.
This hurts.

RIP Paul, you will be greatly missed.
Damn, sucks to hear. At least he has no more battles and no more pain. RIP
Going to miss him around. Glad he got to see the Jags become relevant again, even if they did fall just short.

RIP
Rest easy, Paul.

While I'm glad his suffering has ended - he'll be missed.
This news saddens me greatly. RIP Paul. Condolences to all.
Cancer takes another good one.

RIP bud.
This message board has lost part of its soul.

RIP Dakota
I hope you have found peace Dakota. This place is worse off without you.
So sad! RIP friend.
[BLEEP] cancer

Rip
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6