Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Melania Visits Detained Immigrant Children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.yahoo.com/news/first-lady-me...10659.html

A very noble and compassionate action by Melania.
Curious what Peter Fonda thinks.
(06-21-2018, 02:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Curious what Peter Fonda thinks.

Nice input, a Trump gets positive coverage from the MSM, you grumble about something irrelevant.

Anyway, Fonda probably agrees with you, that Melania is a gold digger.
(06-21-2018, 02:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2018, 02:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Curious what Peter Fonda thinks.

Nice input,  a Trump gets positive coverage from the MSM, you  grumble about something irrelevant.

Normal people don't need the MSM to justify a good deed. The Trump's have been doing good deeds for decades.
[Image: My_Post__21_.1529608579.jpg]
Regarding her wardrobe:

I really don't care. Do U?
(06-22-2018, 12:28 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding her wardrobe:

I really don't care.  Do U?

I care as much as she does. She surely knew what she wore would draw attention, why do you think she wore this coat? Was she sending a message, or just tone deaf?
(06-22-2018, 12:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]

I care as much as she does.  She surely knew what she wore would draw attention, why do you think she wore this coat? Was she sending a message, or just tone deaf?

I realize you're in denial about the divisiveness and politicization of the media.  But here it is again staring you in the face.  Will you continue to ignore it?

It's why she wore it.

Last time she travelled, the "unbiased" media slammed her choice of footwear.

Your time of reckoning is here.  Will you evolve or continue down your hateful path of leftism?

I care as much as she does.  She surely knew what she wore would draw attention, why do you think she wore this coat? Was she sending a message, or just tone deaf?

Clearly a message to the media that she ain't backing down from their pettiness.
(06-22-2018, 01:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2018, 12:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]I care as much as she does.  She surely knew what she wore would draw attention, why do you think she wore this coat? Was she sending a message, or just tone deaf?

Clearly a message to the media that she ain't backing down from their pettiness.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status...7333822465

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status...7333822465
Well, we all know deep down that the left doesn't really care neither about these kids. So to quote the great runner up who was supposed to win by a landslide according to CNN back in 2016. 'What difference does it make?".
(06-21-2018, 02:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2018, 02:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Nice input,  a Trump gets positive coverage from the MSM, you  grumble about something irrelevant.

Normal people don't need the MSM to justify a good deed. The Trump's have been doing good deeds for decades.
HAHAHAHAHA 

Decades?!
Charities that get sued for fraud are the best ones really. The most good deeds. Ask anyone, they'll tell you.
If she didn't care (about the families), she wouldn't have gone.

I think the jacket represents her macro view if her view of her hubby's prior infidelities.
(06-24-2018, 10:47 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]If she didn't care (about the families), she wouldn't have gone.

I think the jacket represents her macro view if her view of her hubby's prior infidelities.

The jacket was in response to the press criticism of her shoes in a previous goodwill trip.
Welp, it's Monday morning...time to find out what evils the media going to gin up this week about Trump.
Now that moron, Maxine Waters, is encouraging verbal/physical confrontation with ICE employees. TDS just found another gear.

LOL.  So you're upset, but you don't even know why?  Classic left!
Pages: 1 2