Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Melania Visits Detained Immigrant Children

https://www.yahoo.com/news/first-lady-me...10659.html

A very noble and compassionate action by Melania.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Curious what Peter Fonda thinks.

(06-21-2018, 02:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Curious what Peter Fonda thinks.

Nice input, a Trump gets positive coverage from the MSM, you grumble about something irrelevant.

Anyway, Fonda probably agrees with you, that Melania is a gold digger.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(06-21-2018, 02:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-21-2018, 02:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Curious what Peter Fonda thinks.

Nice input,  a Trump gets positive coverage from the MSM, you  grumble about something irrelevant.

Normal people don't need the MSM to justify a good deed. The Trump's have been doing good deeds for decades.

[Image: My_Post__21_.1529608579.jpg]
- Bob Marley

Regarding her wardrobe:

I really don't care. Do U?
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(06-22-2018, 12:28 PM)pirkster Wrote: Regarding her wardrobe:

I really don't care.  Do U?

I care as much as she does. She surely knew what she wore would draw attention, why do you think she wore this coat? Was she sending a message, or just tone deaf?
- Bob Marley

(06-22-2018, 12:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

I care as much as she does.  She surely knew what she wore would draw attention, why do you think she wore this coat? Was she sending a message, or just tone deaf?

I realize you're in denial about the divisiveness and politicization of the media.  But here it is again staring you in the face.  Will you continue to ignore it?

It's why she wore it.

Last time she travelled, the "unbiased" media slammed her choice of footwear.

Your time of reckoning is here.  Will you evolve or continue down your hateful path of leftism?

I care as much as she does.  She surely knew what she wore would draw attention, why do you think she wore this coat? Was she sending a message, or just tone deaf?

Clearly a message to the media that she ain't backing down from their pettiness.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2018, 06:02 PM by pirkster.)

(06-22-2018, 01:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 12:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I care as much as she does.  She surely knew what she wore would draw attention, why do you think she wore this coat? Was she sending a message, or just tone deaf?

Clearly a message to the media that she ain't backing down from their pettiness.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status...7333822465

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status...7333822465

https://twitter.com/MattsIdeaShop/status...3685619712

https://twitter.com/MattsIdeaShop/status...1648802816

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2018, 06:22 PM by Caldrac.)

Well, we all know deep down that the left doesn't really care neither about these kids. So to quote the great runner up who was supposed to win by a landslide according to CNN back in 2016. 'What difference does it make?".
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-21-2018, 02:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-21-2018, 02:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Nice input,  a Trump gets positive coverage from the MSM, you  grumble about something irrelevant.

Normal people don't need the MSM to justify a good deed. The Trump's have been doing good deeds for decades.
HAHAHAHAHA 

Decades?!

Charities that get sued for fraud are the best ones really. The most good deeds. Ask anyone, they'll tell you.
Only a chump boos the home team!

If she didn't care (about the families), she wouldn't have gone.

I think the jacket represents her macro view if her view of her hubby's prior infidelities.

(06-24-2018, 10:47 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: If she didn't care (about the families), she wouldn't have gone.

I think the jacket represents her macro view if her view of her hubby's prior infidelities.

The jacket was in response to the press criticism of her shoes in a previous goodwill trip.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Welp, it's Monday morning...time to find out what evils the media going to gin up this week about Trump.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2018, 09:17 AM by homebiscuit.)

Now that moron, Maxine Waters, is encouraging verbal/physical confrontation with ICE employees. TDS just found another gear.

LOL.  So you're upset, but you don't even know why?  Classic left!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.