Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Who Had Sex With Vegetables Gets Life Sentence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man Who Had Sex With Vegetables Gets Life Sentence

A Texas man with a bizarre history of sex acts with vegetables and children’s clothing has been sentenced to life in prison after police found him with a syringe of methamphetamine and he resisted arrested, according to local media reports.

http://dailyheadlines.com/man-who-had-se...-sentence/
That's a mighty fine eggplant ya have there
Is he restricted to a meat and dairy diet?
This takes going Vegan to a whole other level!
#peastoo
Banana Banana
(06-29-2018, 03:34 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Banana Banana

That's a warning ya filthy pervert.
Who hasn't occasionally admired a fine pair of melons?
Gives new meaning to The Secret Garden.
This is pretty funny. Not too long ago I remember seeing this weird video going around of "Earth Lovers" where people dressed up and basically dry humped Nature. Captain Planet is shaking his head somewhere now in disbelief.
(07-03-2018, 02:12 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Gives new meaning to The Secret Garden.

Tossed salad...
(07-06-2018, 10:36 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]This is pretty funny. Not too long ago I remember seeing this weird video going around of "Earth Lovers" where people dressed up and basically dry humped Nature. Captain Planet is shaking his head somewhere now in disbelief.

Nope. He's pimping out of a fruit stand.
Nothing wrong with getting a little hummus job now and again.
Are you sure it wasn't a leaf sentence?
Poor ole Sammy................................this thread is about Sammy right...I mean....I just assumed.
Meth. Not even once.