Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Man Who Had Sex With Vegetables Gets Life Sentence

Man Who Had Sex With Vegetables Gets Life Sentence

A Texas man with a bizarre history of sex acts with vegetables and children’s clothing has been sentenced to life in prison after police found him with a syringe of methamphetamine and he resisted arrested, according to local media reports.

http://dailyheadlines.com/man-who-had-se...-sentence/
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That's a mighty fine eggplant ya have there
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Is he restricted to a meat and dairy diet?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

This takes going Vegan to a whole other level!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

#peastoo
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Banana Banana
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(06-29-2018, 03:34 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Banana Banana

That's a warning ya filthy pervert.

Who hasn't occasionally admired a fine pair of melons?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Gives new meaning to The Secret Garden.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

This is pretty funny. Not too long ago I remember seeing this weird video going around of "Earth Lovers" where people dressed up and basically dry humped Nature. Captain Planet is shaking his head somewhere now in disbelief.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-03-2018, 02:12 PM)pirkster Wrote: Gives new meaning to The Secret Garden.

Tossed salad...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-06-2018, 10:36 AM)Caldrac Wrote: This is pretty funny. Not too long ago I remember seeing this weird video going around of "Earth Lovers" where people dressed up and basically dry humped Nature. Captain Planet is shaking his head somewhere now in disbelief.

Nope. He's pimping out of a fruit stand.

Nothing wrong with getting a little hummus job now and again.

Are you sure it wasn't a leaf sentence?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Poor ole Sammy................................this thread is about Sammy right...I mean....I just assumed.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Meth. Not even once.