Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Preseason Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be unable to attend the Jags two home preseason games (Saints & Falcons). I have STs for Section 114 Row Q, 11 and 12 if anyone is interested. Message me and perhaps I can make you a smoking deal.
I also have mine available for the two preseason games. I had already made travel plans and I will be out of town for both. 409 Row D Seats 24 & 25.
Ha, I wish I could sell mine. The biggest rip off going is the preseason.
I'm actually kind of shocked nobody is interested. Preseason or not, it's some football and a good time. Feels like 2016 again! LOL
(08-08-2018, 01:14 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually kind of shocked nobody is interested. Preseason or not, it's some football and a good time. Feels like 2016 again! LOL

I sold mine for tomorrow night to some sucker a board member.

I'd love to be at the third game but I'll be in Sanibel for my anniversary.
A new year but same situation...

Jags / Eagles pre-season game ticks available. Message me.
Since they are preseason tickets, would you sell for $1?
(08-07-2019, 11:44 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Since they are preseason tickets, would you sell for $1?
Well, since you didn't follow directions, no.
I have 2 FREE tickets in the front row of 404 for the Atlanta game for anyone who promises to take a kid to the game. If no kid, then still free.

Edit: wow, 2 days and can't even give them away.
(08-11-2019, 07:57 AM)PF* Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 FREE tickets in the front row of 404 for the Atlanta game for anyone who promises to take a kid to the game. If no kid, then still free.

Edit: wow, 2 days and can't even give them away.
Been that way for years and I have two in 114!