Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Preseason Tickets

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 04:07 PM by B2hibry.)

I will be unable to attend the Jags two home preseason games (Saints & Falcons). I have STs for Section 114 Row Q, 11 and 12 if anyone is interested. Message me and perhaps I can make you a smoking deal.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I also have mine available for the two preseason games. I had already made travel plans and I will be out of town for both. 409 Row D Seats 24 & 25.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Ha, I wish I could sell mine. The biggest rip off going is the preseason.

I'm actually kind of shocked nobody is interested. Preseason or not, it's some football and a good time. Feels like 2016 again! LOL

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 01:52 PM by RicoTx.)

(08-08-2018, 01:14 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I'm actually kind of shocked nobody is interested. Preseason or not, it's some football and a good time. Feels like 2016 again! LOL

I sold mine for tomorrow night to some sucker a board member.

I'd love to be at the third game but I'll be in Sanibel for my anniversary.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

A new year but same situation...

Jags / Eagles pre-season game ticks available. Message me.

Since they are preseason tickets, would you sell for $1?

(08-07-2019, 11:44 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Since they are preseason tickets, would you sell for $1?
Well, since you didn't follow directions, no.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019, 02:09 PM by PF*.)

I have 2 FREE tickets in the front row of 404 for the Atlanta game for anyone who promises to take a kid to the game. If no kid, then still free.

Edit: wow, 2 days and can't even give them away.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(08-11-2019, 07:57 AM)PF* Wrote: I have 2 FREE tickets in the front row of 404 for the Atlanta game for anyone who promises to take a kid to the game. If no kid, then still free.

Edit: wow, 2 days and can't even give them away.
Been that way for years and I have two in 114!