Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official preseason PANIC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now PANIC !!!  You know you want to.  It's been eerily quiet around here.
So our starting WRs are a guy who ran a 4.6 at the combine at split-end and the White Tiger at flanker. Cry
OMG! How am I going to get Super Bowl Monday off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-08-2018, 08:54 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]OMG!  How am I going to get Super Bowl Monday off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you talking about the day after to celebrate?
(08-08-2018, 08:56 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 08:54 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]OMG!  How am I going to get Super Bowl Monday off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you talking about the day after to celebrate?

I was planning on not sleeping at all after the Lombardi Trophy presentation, until the Trophy comes home!
Falling prey to fear is for the weak.
22 more hours. Seems like forever.
Jalen Ramsey cracked a nail while hauling in another int!
(08-08-2018, 10:24 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Jalen  Ramsey cracked a nail while hauling in another int!

I heard his cuticle is rising up the side of the finger too, and its bleeding! #doomed #seasonover
(08-09-2018, 12:07 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 10:24 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Jalen  Ramsey cracked a nail while hauling in another int!

I heard his cuticle is rising up the side of the finger too, and its bleeding! #doomed #seasonover

Oh no! I thought it was just a hangnail, but this could cause him to go on IR.
We need a star WR. Sign Dez Bryant or the season is a waste.
Lamar freakin' Jackson has thrown more passes than Blake already!!!

Come on Khan! Get busy over there!
I hope I get enough beer for tailgating!!!
(08-08-2018, 08:12 PM)surfon Wrote: [ -> ]Now PANIC !!!  You know you want to.  It's been eerily quiet around here.

AHHHHHHH, IT'S ALLL OVER EVERY STARTERRRR IS ON IRRRRRRRR!  ALSO COUGHLIN HAD AN IRREVERSIBLE STROKE/HEART ATTACK/PSYHCOTIC BREAKDOWN.

As told.
(08-09-2018, 05:51 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]We need a star WR. Sign Dez Bryant or the season is a waste.

I disagree.  The last few superbowl winners did not have a star wr.
Not sure what's worse, panic setting in over high expectations OR people like Alfie stating how great the Gene Smith draft class is when Jerett Dillard makes a catch or Derek Cox breaks up a pass in preseason against the opponents 3rd string QB.
(08-09-2018, 01:39 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what's worse, panic setting in over high expectations OR people like Alfie stating how great the Gene Smith draft class is when Jerett Dillard makes a catch or Derek Cox breaks up a pass in preseason against the opponents 3rd string QB.

Alfie with a bad take?
No way.
(08-09-2018, 01:31 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2018, 05:51 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]We need a star WR. Sign Dez Bryant or the season is a waste.

I disagree.  The last few superbowl winners did not have a star wr.

I agree. I’m just panicking for no reason bc of the thread request.
Second team defense committing stupid penalties and giving up a TD against their starters.
(08-09-2018, 07:54 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]Second team defense committing stupid penalties and giving up a TD against their starters.

Those aren't the starters that they are playing against.
Pages: 1 2